The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sucked. Pain pills please.

yjy4aru3.jpg
Whats da numba foe da polease......

Makes me want a steak!

Rant: I have no steak in my stomach.

I get to have steak for dinner tonight. Awesome.

I just found out where my ferrules are. My tracking got updated today to show that they just left the sorting facility that they got to 7 days ago. The estimated delivery date is still listed as May 31. Thank you, USPS.

USPS is holding a package of mine from Orlando. It's been there two days. At this rate I could have driven over there and gotten it

USPS is holding a package of mine from Orlando. It's been there two days. At this rate I could have driven over there and gotten it

Illegal goods?

I just found out where my ferrules are. My tracking got updated today to show that they just left the sorting facility that they got to 7 days ago. The estimated delivery date is still listed as May 31. Thank you, USPS.

USPS sucks. They should just hand the entire operation over to someone who knows how to run a business and stop losing money. I've been waiting on a package Priority mail for over a week now, and nothing comes up when I enter the tracking number.

THPing on Tapatalk

Cookie, bro, I feel for ya. I went to the dentist the other day and it sounds like I will be having a very similar procedure done. I may actually be PM'ing you to get some details, if ya don't mind.

Cookie, bro, I feel for ya. I went to the dentist the other day and it sounds like I will be having a very similar procedure done. I may actually be PM'ing you to get some details, if ya don't mind.

Of course not dude! Or just snag my cell number from Jman or TXHacker34.

Legally high right now......the good part. :)

I haven't been yelled at for pondering wedges on Wednesday!

Sunshine State my ass. 5 days in to Hurricane Season and we already have a storm from the tropics hitting us.

Golf cancelled for the evening.

busanuje.jpg

It might be stormy, but at least you have one request to find love.

BS is what it is. I'm completely fine with Florida afternoon showers, this crap sucks.

I really need to start buying groceries. I'm hungry, don't want to leave the house, have nothing here to eat.

I really need to start buying groceries. I'm hungry, don't want to leave the house, have nothing here to eat.

Delivery!

My first re-shafting attempt is not going well.

I feel you, if i had glass doors on my fridge I'd still open then every 15 minutes looking for something to eat.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Yesterday I noticed a main support beam for my deck has rotter away. 2 hours or screwing around with a 14 foot beam, getting it installed and leveled, wonderfull. Finishing up and then noticing the deck is more unstable now than it was before, not cool.

I guess its off to the store tomorrow for lag bolts and a ton of brackets to firm everything up

Why must I keep getting calls from a texas number that ends up being a request for a collect call from a prison?
Is that you making crank phone calls, Cookie? :act-up:

Is anybody else getting calls from 713-489-7846?

Why must I keep getting calls from a texas number that ends up being a request for a collect call from a prison?
Is that you making crank phone calls, Cookie? :act-up:

Is anybody else getting calls from 713-489-7846?

Your husband put me up to it. Sorry!!

All kidding aside, I think that's a Houston area number.

Your husband put me up to it. Sorry!!

All kidding aside, I think that's a Houston area number.

Dude! You broke the bro code!

I ended up getting a sausage pepper and onion sandwich from the local pizza/italian place. Excellent choice.

I hope it's just fatigue, but I have no strength in my hands, I was dropping crap all day.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back