New England - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By KBS

weather_zps3e48b196.png

Well, Friday doesnt seem like it will be fun.... Saturday looks much better than original forecast but the course will be soggy.

I hate to say this, but if there is 3 inches of rain Friday night, the course may be open with no way to get to it. 3 inches of rain will probably cause some flooding.

Dont worry buddy, rain has a tough time finding its way through all of those trees.

I'm still allowed to take your shots like in AC, right?

I hate to say this, but if there is 3 inches of rain Friday night, the course may be open with no way to get to it. 3 inches of rain will probably cause some flooding.

Silence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys opened up a massive can of worms by discussing the weather!

You guys opened up a massive can of worms by discussing the weather!

In what way? Weather is going to be weather no matter how much we talk about it!

In what way? Weather is going to be weather no matter how much we talk about it!

Unwritten rule...like not walking across someone's putting line

Unwritten rule...like not walking across someone's putting line

I still don't get it.

It may rain on Saturday. It may not. I plan on playing golf either way.

Dear 8675309/90210
Below are the rules when playing in jb's group.

1. No practice swings
2. No waggling
3. No high fives
4. Do not stand on putting green when jb is putting.
5. No slow play whatsoever
6. No lasering the pin from 15 yards off green.
7. You never get honors jb hits first and u must be seated in the cart until his tee ball lands.

Thats the most important handful out of the rule book

bumping for Saturday morning

I still don't get it.

Sometime with more life experiences things come to you such as not taunting golf gods. As you said it may or may not, so no reason to mention it. Kind of like not using the word shank, etc. Call it superstition, call it luck, some people prefer it that way. Considering its never been rained out and we have had events for 5 years it kind of makes sense.

I still don't get it.

Are you serious? You never talk weather when it comes to golf....EVER!

bumping for Saturday morning

Can you type this up and place it in a 3 ring binder for me? That way I can put it with my yardage book, range finder, and GPS app on my smart phone? I swear all this doesn't slow me down.

And that right there is why we dont discuss weather. :D
THP will prevail.

Just arrived in CT and have some people to go visit throughout the day. Glad to be here and cannot wait to see everybody this weekend.

Glad to hear you made it safely. Can you see the tanned Mr. SixThree Fowler from CT?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to try to get over to the Lyman Orchards practice center/short course this afternoon after my 3-4PM meeting ends. Anyone else want to hit the range?

This is not at the main course, it's at the bottom of the hill.

I'll wear my Albatross club hat :)

Ken

That actually brings up a good question...what is the schedule of events for saturday morning? Are we meeting at the range at the bottom of the hill?

That actually brings up a good question...what is the schedule of events for saturday morning? Are we meeting at the range at the bottom of the hill?

The course has a range of its own right off the parking lot. I just use the practice center since I have an unlimited-range-balls card for the machine there. :)

The course has a range of its own right off the parking lot. I just use the practice center since I have an unlimited-range-balls card for the machine there. :)

Not sure how I missed that one. Is it on the other end of the lot away from the Pro Shop?

Not sure how I missed that one. Is it on the other end of the lot away from the Pro Shop?

Next to the parking lot and close to the pro shop is a big tent (assuming they leave it up with the weather). The range is on the other side of the tent.

Ken

I hope you all have a great weekend! Hit em good :golf2:

Back