2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scramble matchups will be announced today.

Team Albatross Scramble pairings are locked and loaded. I threw around pairings for a while, and when I found the right pairings, I knew it immediately.

Love the way our team shaped up for these pairings.

U did a great job capt

Yes. This is getting FREAKING EFFING real.

#Paradise.

I'm excited to see how these matches fall.

Team Albatross Scramble pairings are locked and loaded. I threw around pairings for a while, and when I found the right pairings, I knew it immediately.

Love the way our team shaped up for these pairings.

I'm a big fan. We are looking good.

Great matchups for the first round! Man this is exciting! Definitely just pumped me up today, ready to get out there and put in the prep for a huge first match!

Excitement level raised. Got some goosebumps looking over the matchups!

Here we go here we go here we go. I'm excited. I can't believe we're almost there. This journey has FLOWN by.

Here we go here we go here we go. I'm excited. I can't believe we're almost there. This journey has FLOWN by.

I'm coming for you

You aren't kidding dude. Seems like 9 months will take forever and look at us now. Still have equipment flowing in, announcements being made, etc. Will be here before we know it....I need to start prepping.

Excited that you and the new bride are sharing a villa with us! I know that David/Regina & Steph/I have some fun plans in the works in the days leading up to the event and hope you guys want to partake in some/all of them!

You aren't kidding dude. Seems like 9 months will take forever and look at us now. Still have equipment flowing in, announcements being made, etc. Will be here before we know it....I need to start prepping.

Excited that you and the new bride are sharing a villa with us! I know that David/Regina & Steph/I have some fun plans in the works in the days leading up to the event and hope you guys want to partake in some/all of them!

Heck yea. It is going to be a blast. I look forward to sharing a villa with all of you guys and I'm sure we will partake in whatever is going on.

Our ladies have been doing some serious planning behind closed doors. I'm frightened :bulgy-eyes:

Awesome matchups, I know we keep saying it gets more real with each step, but now knowing who my partner is and who I'm playing it's even more real!

It throws a whole new level of awesomeness to this event. I am jacked up right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back