Contest - Callaway & THP - 4th Spot in the #Grandaddy

Good luck to one and all. Some darn good entries in this. Just goes to show that us golfers are more than just single minded folk, we also have creativity within.

Good luck everybody.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Yep, read that wrong as well thought I had until midnight. Not that it mattered my idea was an outside shot an it has been raining forever. Good luck everyone!

Good luck everyone, I missed this one with other things going on, but that means one less name in the hat makes everyone else's odds just that fraction better

Best of luck to everyone that entered :) I will be ready for contest 5! Team THP all day!

Wait...this is on the 3rd page? No no no...not today...

Can't wait to hear who is the next member of Team THP! #5Deep

Good luck to all!

Good luck to all who entered. I misread and thought it was midnight not noon . Procrastination kills me again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Matty H will be holding his breath tomorrow...........

Do we know yet?!?!

Can't stop checking this thread.

Anxious to see what lucky THP'er joins the team to takedown the #zoocrew!!

I keep checking in. Any word when this will be announced?

Good luck to all who entered. I misread and thought it was midnight not noon . Procrastination kills me again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

You too! That's alright, seeing all the great entries proves that my unimaginative mind wouldn't have won anyways.

Can't stop checking this thread.

Anxious to see what lucky THP'er joins the team to takedown the #zoocrew!!

I'd be lying if I said I didn't dream about getting a phone call from Cap'n Hawk, welcoming me to the team.

Good luck to everyone who entered. I can't wait to see who it is but I know there are a lot of deserving entries in here.

Good luck to everyone. Can't wait to see who it's gonna be.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't dream about getting a phone call from Cap'n Hawk, welcoming me to the team.

Lots share this sentiment, that's for sure.

Every time this get bumped my heart races.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

My phone just rang!!!!!!

It wasn't the el Capitan.

Sucky start to a Monday.

A certain phone call/announcement sure would make it better (no teaser texts please). LOL

Cookie, I don't have your number so your safe buddy

Good luck to all who entered, we left home last Wednesday to be with our granddaughter for her surgery, I got caught up in caring for her and my great grandson after her surgery and was unable to leave them and head back home to get an entry together before the deadline. I would have had all the time in the world yesterday afternoon as I was home and had the time just after 1 p.m. yesterday, I should have entered before leaving town. I wish I had been able to enter but I will be excited to see who the next person making the team is today. Again good luck to all.

Count down to Jman's selection...

Because he legitimately deserves it

Good luck to all those that entered

I actually do have Hawk's phone number in my cell phone :thumb:. I would never call a friend and ask for a little favor like this though.

Spoiler
Ryan -- You gonna be free around 08:30 this morning? :D

Back