Sposey549

Golfaholic
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
What clubs do you play, long irons, hybrids, or part long and hybrid? I have just made the switch to hybrids as I have been having more trouble recently of getting my long irons up in the air. My 4 iron has looked like very low line drives and my 5 iron barely higher. I used to enjoy swinging my 4 iron from 185 yards out but the past 2 or 3 months have not been favorable for me.

4hybrid and then 5-PW. My irons are weak lofted with the 5i at 28* and I find that this current setup is phenomenal for my game.

I go 3 hybrid, then 5 iron, but I'm getting a 4 hybrid.

3 hybrid, then 4 iron for me.

Hyrons.

2 hybrid, then 4 iron.

3-5 Hybrids, 6-PW Irons. Maybe all hybrids soon.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

2 hybrid, 4 hybrid, then 5 iron.

I've been gaming a 2h and 4h and then 5-p irons.

3H then 4I-GW.

I use 3-4 hybrid and 5-AW

I use 3-4 hybrid(20°&23°) then a 5-9 iron and then my Scor wedges.

3h 4-pw debating getting rid of the 4i though for another hybrid

What clubs do you play, long irons, hybrids, or part long and hybrid? I have just made the switch to hybrids as I have been having more trouble recently of getting my long irons up in the air. My 4 iron has looked like very low line drives and my 5 iron barely higher. I used to enjoy swinging my 4 iron from 185 yards out but the past 2 or 3 months have not been favorable for me.

I usually play a strong 3 wood and a 18* hybrid before my 4 iron, but recently I've put my 3 iron back in there, and it's working out great.

All irons for me 3 - SW, never tried hybrids but when I eventually get round to changing clubs I might just hit a few to see if I fancy mixing the bag up a bit

...recently I've put my 3 iron back in there, and it's working out great.

With the "launch" characteristics of newer irons, I can see that. I wish Mizuno had 3 irons for the JPX800/825 (non Pro models). The 4 irons are the easiest I have ever played. Just bought the G25s, and pondered getting the 3 iron as well.

I guess I needed the spur and NOW glad it came, but switched to hybrids through 6i during the Adam's A12 OS testing and have not switched back. I'm more accurate. 7i is my lowest actual iron in the bag now and I never would have guessed that a good move, but was.

With the "launch" characteristics of newer irons, I can see that. I wish Mizuno had 3 irons for the JPX800/825 (non Pro models). The 4 irons are the easiest I have ever played. Just bought the G25s, and pondered getting the 3 iron as well.

Oddly enough, it's a Bridgestone j33 for the time being. Void of flighty characteristics and I couldn't be happier about it!

I play the Cobra Amp Cell 2/3h set at 17*, then play 3-pw irons.

3h 4h then 5-PW then my nike wedges.

I rock three hybrids, 2, 3, and 4 then follow that up with irons.

Oddly enough, it's a Bridgestone j33 for the time being. Void of flighty characteristics and I couldn't be happier about it!

Nice! I don't have the game (or want, thankfully) for that, right now. Though, I can remember what a well-struck MP30 long iron feels like... Mmmmmm... Butter......

I just switched back to long(er) irons after having played as many as 4 hybrids in the bag and could not be happier right now. Everything is subjective as we all know. Only a 3 hybrid for me right now and the long irons of my new Callaway X Hot's are great.

Back