Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see red working really well there Cookie.

Cleveland classic 310 9.5* with a kusala 61x shaft. Hit it today in a scramble and absolutely loved it. I need it.

Cleveland classic 310 9.5* with a kusala 61x shaft. Hit it today in a scramble and absolutely loved it. I need it.

I certify this ponder as excellent. Stop pondering and buy!!

Really need to get a fitting for a Cleveland Classic Driver. Probably do that next weekend at a store in Chicago.

Maybe not the right thread but I'm pondering a completely new bag...I've been away from the game for 6 or 7 years and haven't had new clubs in over 10...I need to get fitted again but I have no idea where to start again. Should be fun spending some moolah :D

Black R1. I can't help myself. I think the B Asha will be a beast in that

Might finally pull the trigger on some 588 RTX, but don't know which ones to get. 52* CB and 56*/60* MB? What finish? Decisions, decisions.

Maybe not the right thread but I'm pondering a completely new bag...I've been away from the game for 6 or 7 years and haven't had new clubs in over 10...I need to get fitted again but I have no idea where to start again. Should be fun spending some moolah :D

I highly suggest going to see a good fitter and get started on the right foot!

A couple lessons before your fitting would be good as well if you can afford them.

Yep, after yesterdays round I'm in official ponder mode on getting my irons re-shafted.

1. Need to find out from Ping the cost/time it would take to get my i20s re-shafted with CFS X-flex shafts. REAlly liked this one when I demo'd but got talked into getting the S-flex. I get easily convinced sometimes >.<
2. The PXi 6.0s also have my attention, but I have a feeling the only thing that would be more expensive than this would be to order graphite....50 bucks a club...ouch

I just got my Titleist 712U 2 iron delivered and played it for the first time. I can't recall if there was a separate thread for it on here; but, there ought to be. I'm still a believer in long irons over hybrids, as I have a very high-launch/high spin combo. That being said, I cannot believe how easy it was to hit this thing. I play MP-69's currently and the 712u (by design) was much easier to hit. It takes off like a rocket and is very easy to control. I will post some pics later; but, this club is sticking around for a long time now....

Got fit for an Odyssey Versa #9. Great putter. Hopefully birthday present.

Pondering dropping the 4i and moving to a 50/54/58/62 wedge set up.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

No comment just in case the wife ever sees this

I just got my Titleist 712U 2 iron delivered and played it for the first time. I can't recall if there was a separate thread for it on here; but, there ought to be. I'm still a believer in long irons over hybrids, as I have a very high-launch/high spin combo. That being said, I cannot believe how easy it was to hit this thing. I play MP-69's currently and the 712u (by design) was much easier to hit. It takes off like a rocket and is very easy to control. I will post some pics later; but, this club is sticking around for a long time now....

I am also pondering a 712u 3 iron. At 21* it will fit nicely between my hybrid and 4 iron.

Got to try the 712u 2 iron version recently at a Demo Day and absolutely loved it. Going back this week to order the club and can't wait to have it in the bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skycaddie gps or a bushnell gps watch.

I need one. I want a V3 so I can jolt the crap out of things.

I'm pondering putting an iron shaft in my 48*. Its a full swing club for me. Hmmmm.

I need one. I want a V3 so I can jolt the crap out of things.

I'm pondering putting an iron shaft in my 48*. Its a full swing club for me. Hmmmm.

Yeah beags and I discussed this very topic tonight...id love to know what im aiming at distance wise on the range

Yeah beags and I discussed this very topic tonight...id love to know what im aiming at distance wise on the range

Some GPS devices have the ranges pre-programmed on there. Not always perfect but it gives you an idea.

Lasers don't help with line of sight. There's always a catch with GPS vs laser.

Skycaddie gps or a bushnell gps watch.

Won the Bushnell Neo X at the NE Invitational. Used it on Sunday and it was awesome. So damn easy to use and very comfortable to wear (coming from a guy that hates wearing anything extra when golfing). Yardages were accurate and easy to bring up distances to hazards.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back