2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Push right is how it happened. Guess who won the hole though. Yep...hybo boy and his partner.

I hit driver hybrid on that one too. Closer than those 2 driver iron guys

i blame dean.
you won the battle....

I think jake has a bad memory. Besides, they were probably closed out by then.

YES!!! Freddie and Chunky will be sleeping on the front porch! We need our space bro!

That match will be a lot of fun.

After chunky and I beat you two drums. I'll flip chunky for the king or twin room. Tweedledee and tweedledumb will be making a bed in the tub

After chunky and I beat you two drums. I'll flip chunky for the king or twin room. Tweedledee and tweedledumb will be making a bed in the tub

Rubber ducky, you're the one...

i blame dean.
you won the battle....
I hit hybo into that hole in the scramble on Saturday too! That's the hole that hybo boy won, me and Hawk both flamed a couple high pushes and had a hybrid left. Won the hole though. I'm guessing on Thursday you and Dean won that hole, because basically you won all the holes on Thursday.

I hit hybo into that hole in the scramble on Saturday too! That's the hole that hybo boy won, me and Hawk both flamed a couple high pushes and had a hybrid left. Won the hole though. I'm guessing on Thursday you and Dean won that hole, because basically you won all the holes on Thursday.

sure was a fun round though.

looks like someone has irons again!!!!! and a new hybo.....

DSC00998_zps4b1161a2.jpg

Lookin P.I.M.P son!

I need a new job...can I work remotely? :)

Your just over in G'boro and we moved to Cary. It's not that long of a commute....

looks like someone has irons again!!!!! and a new hybo.....

DSC00998_zps4b1161a2.jpg

Grrrr...I have not made it home yet. Keep getting stopped with questions. Those look great bro. At some point today I will make it home to that sweetness too.

Small Teaser:

uty2u6y6.jpg

Real pics when I get home later tonight.

I knew clubs were being delivered but I hadn't gotten my UPS notice so I was not expecting this
adebypaj.jpg

It contained this......
enamysas.jpg

Which is powered by this....
ube7aja4.jpg

But under the Xhot Pro hybrid were these....
eha8urav.jpg

7anyqu7e.jpg

2utudare.jpg

enyruqud.jpg

And they all look so good in this....
qazuju6a.jpg

Thank you Callaway golf for such an incredible bag of golfing goodness. Thank you JB and GG!

I knew clubs were being delivered but I hadn't gotten my UPS notice so I was not expecting this
adebypaj.jpg

It contained this......
enamysas.jpg

Which is powered by this....
ube7aja4.jpg

But under the Xhot Pro hybrid were these....
eha8urav.jpg

7anyqu7e.jpg

2utudare.jpg

enyruqud.jpg

And they all look so good in this....
qazuju6a.jpg

Thank you Callaway golf for such an incredible bag of golfing goodness. Thank you JB and GG!
Freddie, IMO these are the sexiest irons in the market this year! I'm sure you'll use them like finely tuned instruments in the operating room. Time to tune the wrenches and go low

I love the looks of the Callaway irons and hybrids. Definitely going to have to hit some at the media day.

Wow, this thread is full of Callaway goodness right now.

Boy do I wish I would have joined THP years ago!

I'm green with envy, so many great looking Callaway bags tonight.

I'm sure yours will fill up soon!

I have no doubt. It's actually a good thing they didn't come. I might skip wedding planning appointments to go golf tomorrow, and that would leave me in the doghouse. I'm playing Thursday though, so tomorrow would work nicely :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back