Wildlife Seen on the Golf Course

Found this little guy on the green over the weekend. I almost stepped on him. So I placed him in a near by pond where he belongs.

8E238213-DE57-412D-A0F4-7A1EBD72D94D-28343-000008CEB7C66C6E_zpsa63e4cce.jpg

Found this little guy on the green over the weekend. I almost stepped on him. So I placed him in a near by pond where he belongs.

My kids would have loved that little guy.

A frog helping a turtle, it's nice when mother nature helps each other out!

Saw a fox roaming around at Atlantic City CC on Sunday, unfortunately he was too quick to catch a picture of.

I know there are a lot of us that see deer on the course all of the time, but I just thought this was a cool photo with the flag right in the background.

IMG_0247_zpscfa610a2.jpg

A frog helping a turtle, it's nice when mother nature helps each other out!

That's funny Icey!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Another one of the alligators on my course blocking traffic, LOL

IMG_0254_zpsb9d16378.jpg

wood chucks, deer, fox, hawks, bald eagle, alligators,turtles, rattle snake, skunk, owl, bunny who got caught by owl and was flown away. have seen all of these between courses in western ny and florida...oh yeah, and one beer cart girl who was a real animal, she was a bar maid during a bar sponsered charity tourny (6'2" 215 lbs, a real wild life, tats and piercings all over the place )

I know there are a lot of us that see deer on the course all of the time, but I just thought this was a cool photo with the flag right in the background.

IMG_0247_zpscfa610a2.jpg
Now that is close!

saw this little guy guarding my ball on 18.

theHabitat.jpg

I would write Par on the score card and quickly move to the next hole.

TapAhoy!

I would write Par on the score card and quickly move to the next hole.

TapAhoy!

I got to the par 3 12th hole at my course last summer and there was a 12-14 foot gator in the center of the green....all 4 of us went Good-good-good-good...for par and drove to the next tee....LOL

Saw a couple deer out on the course today
eqeva4am.jpg

Come to Pacific Grove Golf Links: Wed round I saw = Baby Deer/Deer, Geese with baby Geese, Ducks with baby ducks, Rackoons, lots of random sea birds, hawks, ect.. This place is infested with wildlife =p and most of it is semi-tame... I have had to chase the deer away so I could chip onto the green and the crows view your golf bag as their personal grocery store...

A deer munching in the fringe last week

6730069A-C70C-44EF-8F9D-2C94F418B9B8-2874-0000023155443DF1.jpg

Played a round on Monday at Tall Grass. Nearly ran over a turtle on the cart path that I didnt see at first. Also saw what I think was a ground hog running across the fairway and into the tall grass as I was making my way down the fairway. At another course there were a bunch of prairie dogs all over the course. These were the more unusual wildlife I have seen recently. Otherwise its been a lot of crows and geese both being nasty.

ze3yvype.jpg

Looking for balls in the trees again Cookie? He-He

null.jpg

An every-round occurrence here. They're so tame that they'll eat out of your hand and climb in the cart to steal your snacks when you're not looking.

Last edited:
Back