Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
100 degrees exactly today. We teed off at 1:30 and it was pretty hot on the front 9, but the sun got lower and it got shadier on the back and wasn't too bad. Compared to 109 yesterday, it felt great. Right on the edge of too hot to walk, but we did.

100 degrees exactly today. We teed off at 1:30 and it was pretty hot on the front 9, but the sun got lower and it got shadier on the back and wasn't too bad. Compared to 109 yesterday, it felt great. Right on the edge of too hot to walk, but we did.

50° is too hot to walk!

Should reach 100* here today. The 20 mph winds might be welcome.

Some scary weather forecasted for the midwest today. Stay safe folks. Looking like my range session is going to be a wash at this point. Just hoping things arene't as sever as they are saying they could be.

Some scary weather forecasted for the midwest today. Stay safe folks. Looking like my range session is going to be a wash at this point. Just hoping things arene't as sever as they are saying they could be.

Luckily I won't be out on the course when this comes through here (1-3am) but I will be among the first to see the aftermath tomorrow at 5:30. For all those in the path, stay safe and alert. Best wishes. Don't tear up the course too bad.

Rain here all week and all weekend. Except for today... Today was beautiful because I was cramped in an office all day.

At 10 pm last night it was 85 with heat index of 92. Early tee times are filling up fast!

We have some nasty weather in the forecast for a lot of the Southeast so stay safe all. I know in the DMV they are not taking this lightly with warnings and closures already, better safe than sorry.

Crazy weather day ahead.

50% chance of storms with temps rising to 85 before dropping to 75 around noon.

Low winds but they switch directions throughout the morning.

Rain today, but that doesn't matter to me. Tomorrow is looking to be excellent though.

83 and sunny today....84 and rain tomorrow

Gonna try to sneak out this afternoon

Of course the one weekend that I don't have any clubs and it's 71* and not a cloud in the sky. The weathermen swore up and down that this weekend was gonna be nasty. I don't like them right now.

Well rain set in so I can't go play or to the range. Phooey! Wanted to play with the ACP'S with KK!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

96*....humidity index 108*

Very nice day for us for the summer. Mid 80s with low humidity.

Just perfect today here nice and sunny, no wind and about low 80s. Great day for a round.

Massive T-storms with a ton of rain. It's going to last a while.

Massive T-storms with a ton of rain. It's going to last a while.

It's just starting here, and stretches all the way back across the state to you

Rain tomorrow...pissed I didnt get out today

High of 97, sunny with a little bit of wind. Teed off at 1 PM and it was hot, but the wind made it tolerable. Lost 4 pounds out there walking, but I'm working on putting it back with pizza/beer and UFC tonight :D

Going to be a beautiful morning. winds are light , sun is shining, and it should be in the 70's until this afternoon.

Low 90s, winds around 10. 20% chance of storms....should be a decent day.

Rain.....boooooh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back