Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A day unlike any other, #wpf

Damn. I should've waited until today to do my pondering before I bought my new set of Vokeys on Wednesday.

My ponder for #WPF is how to bring down swing weight. I had to extend my wedges a half an inch. So do I find somebody to port them or just strap some lead tape to the shaft??? Suggestions anyone?

A Scotty Cameron, the three dudes I am paired up with all have them, and apparently I need one?

A Scotty Cameron, the three dudes I am paired up with all have them, and apparently I need one?

You probably do. They're milled by the gods.

I am loving my GoLo Select. It's been a long time since I had a mallet putter and I just love the weighting of it.

They must be serious golfers.

Damn. I should've waited until today to do my pondering before I bought my new set of Vokeys on Wednesday.

My ponder for #WPF is how to bring down swing weight. I had to extend my wedges a half an inch. So do I find somebody to port them or just strap some lead tape to the shaft??? Suggestions anyone?

Heavier grip could do the trick.

I've got a Golo collecting dust in my garage if you really want one.

Been pondering the Nike Concept Method Putter for awhile now. Need a new putter for sure and this is sort of what caught my eye.

Aside from the complaints people have on the looks I am sold on it, but my issue is if I should buy it now or wait a little longer for the prices to drop. They go for about $199 new and around $125 used on ebay.

Pretty new to being obsessed with golf equipment and I know the putter was released in 2012, so any advice on how the club pricing might work in the near future would be appreciated.

I have a Method Midnight 006. I really like it. A lot. I might game it this weekend actually. I love the feel and roll is insane.

I have a Method Midnight 006. I really like it. A lot. I might game it this weekend actually. I love the feel and roll is insane.

That thing is sweet. No doubt about it. Were it not for the Z2, I'd give you grief for not playing it!

Heavier grip could do the trick.

I've never noticed a difference in swingweight (real world, not on a scale) with the extra weight coming directly under my hands. Usually needs to be down the shaft just a tad. Except for with the Secret Grips... Hmmmmm... Secret Grips?

#WPF

Hopkins 58 custom'd out.

New Cally 58 with a big beautiful Designed By: Roger Cleveland on it.

images-1-1_zpsb16ceffe.jpeg

On sale at fairwaystyles.com

Trying to find a reason no to put KBS Tours in my irons...

Trying to find a reason no to put KBS Tours in my irons...

It would make the general easier thus giving you one less excuse to buy new things?

Hard to find something to argue about not going that route unless there a bad fit. I wuv mine.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

What are you trying to accomplish dude? Why not?

I jumped on the MSO and it said the KBS Tour S were a good fit, along with my current S300 XPs but the feel was better to me in the KBS. Im not unsatisfied with my current shafts just not sure if its worth it. Its only $100 I guess it wouldnt be a terrible experiement.

I jumped on the MSO and it said the KBS Tour S were a good fit, along with my current S300 XPs but the feel was better to me in the KBS. Im not unsatisfied with my current shafts just not sure if its worth it. Its only $100 I guess it wouldnt be a terrible experiement.

What are you trying to improve though, beyond feel? Problems with your current flight?

Spent some time hitting most of this year's drivers at Golfsmith today, got it narrowed down to the Amp Cell, xHot and G25. It will be tough to turn down the feel of a well hit G25 shot. Hmmmm

Check out www.gppgolf.com

Don't know which color scheme you may be looking for, but they have a couple of the commemorative ones for $79.99

Wow thank you this is perfect. Plus they offer some discounts for following them on social media. I coupd get it in grey for like $65

What are you trying to improve though, beyond feel? Problems with your current flight?

Not really, just hoing I think! With my XPs I was launching my 6i at 16*, with the KBS it was 14*. Distance was negligible.

So I hit the Taylormade demo day today. Mostly underwhelmed (not really bad just not worth upgrading from what I have for the most part)...but holy hell I think I need to get a rbz stage 2 hybrid. I was smoking those things like something fierce. Got good comments from the head pro there on me hitting them even haha.

Also confirmed my ponder on irons between the XHot Pros, and some mizzies. I think I'm going to work to get some mizzies if I can find what I want in leftie. That will be the true test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back