2013 US Open Contest - Seriously Limited & Seriously Long W/ THP & Wilson Golf

Know what I might speed up play? Get rid of 250 yard par 3s

Can ANYONE reach the green on hole 3?

Can ANYONE reach the green on hole 3?

Horschel had the distance. I think they all do, they just didn't hit good shots. I like them making guys hit long clubs into a par 3.

Horschel had the distance. I think they all do, they just didn't hit good shots. I like them making guys hit long clubs into a par 3.

I think I'm alright up until they are hitting woods. A matter of preference I suppose, but anything beyond that seems crazy to me.

That was just not a good read by Tiger.
Canadan, you would have chipped that right? #NoWayYouChuttLikeTiger

I think I'm alright up until they are hitting woods. A matter of preference I suppose, but anything beyond that seems crazy to me.

Eh, what's the point of a FW if you're not going to hit it into a green once in a while? I like making the guys use all the clubs in their bag.

Hey Dan, that 5th hole is the one with the stupid sloped green hehe

If Tiger misses this putt and makes bogey due to his short game, will he grab his arm in pain on the next hole? Hmmmm.

That was just not a good read by Tiger.
Canadan, you would have chipped that right? #NoWayYouChuttLikeTiger

haha, chutts are rough + putter, not fringe/fairway + putter... I think putter is the right play there, however, I would probably chip it because I enjoy playing wedges.

I was surprised Tiger putted that ball. Not a good read and now has a lot of work for par.

Eh, what's the point of a FW if you're not going to hit it into a green once in a while? I like making the guys use all the clubs in their bag.

You've got one thing absolutely right Charlie, those boys are CERTAINLY using everything in their bags this week!

Tiger with the three-jack. Stick a fork in him.

Poorly played by Tiger.

Tiger moving backwards. He doesn't look sharp today.

Great piece on Phil

haha, chutts are rough + putter, not fringe/fairway + putter... I think putter is the right play there, however, I would probably chip it because I enjoy playing wedges.

What do you call Bubba's chip from on the green? A pip?

haha this story on Phil flying just doesn't end eh?

"Got on the plane at 8, landed at 3:30" -- I'd assume he's talking about losing the three hours.... And life is hard on those private jets!!! #GoldLacedSleepMasks

Colsaerts with a bomb!

Double, Eagle, Bogey, Birdie.

Even par on the day.

Does Johnny Miller know that he only won one major? Because the disgust in his voice at Phil's and Tiger's putts say otherwise. NBC honestly has nothing to lose by dumping him.

Back