Illinois - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Fairway Styles

My partner gets jokes. 7/6 is going to be awesome.

You got that right. I am sitting at work wearing out my f5 key. good thing I work in IT, going to need a replacement keyboard shortly.

$40 or stuck listening to Selena...I think your choice is pretty clear.

Even better. Stop off for a $5 Cake-Shake; food coma.

The cake-shake trip is on shaky ground at this point. This morning's events were troubling and hurtful.

The cake-shake trip is on shaky ground at this point. This morning's events were troubling and hurtful.

At least it wasn't Miley Cyrus :music::music::music:

On the awesome side I just got a $100 visa gift card from work. Going to Dicks to outfit shop for next weekend.

One week and I'll be on I-88 jamming to some Selena Gomez on my way to pick up ATLGolfer.

I will pretend I did not just read that music selection :)

Yeah, what Jugger said. I might have to search out some "classic" Anthrax to get that thought out of my head.

I'd bet that after the teary bro-hug outside Terminal 2, all will be forgiven.

I'd bet that after the teary bro-hug outside Terminal 2, all will be forgiven.

I find that the best cries are usually had over a milkshake, in chocolate cake form.

Check it out.

Everybody will get a FS t-shirt (they are really nice)
y5evu5u7.jpg

Winners will get a brand new pair of Oakley sunglasses and that awesome PUNA stand bag.
u6y2yhus.jpg

9uvype5e.jpg

Excellent schwag. I approve.

Sweet swag and prizes

#swagtease

I think we're all winners at this event... with that said, I really would like to win those sunglasses.

Now that is some sweet swag.

Perfect. My Oakleys need replacing in a bad way. This is working out beautifully.

FairwayStyles really went all out with the prizes. Just some awesome stuff there. The stand bags are really freaking cool.

Looks like some awesome prizes for the winners!

That PUMA bag.. Hi there.

Hot damn! Sweet swag galore!

Perfect. My Oakleys need replacing in a bad way. This is working out beautifully.

I'll probably let you have mine when I win them. I need prescription lenses anyway, and since you're driving me around, that's only fair.

I just need to figure out how to get that sweet Puna bag back to Atlanta.

I'll probably let you have mine when I win them. I need prescription lenses anyway, and since you're driving me around, that's only fair.

I was going to ask what a puna is, but man those are some sweet prizes.

Great stuff, JB!
I could really use a new pair of shades.

You are a benevolent one!

Back