Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I'm officially pondering a replacement for my old Cleveland Launcher 3w. Want something that is usable from the deck as well as off the tee. Hit a bunch of 3 woods, but the standout was the Ping G25 4w. Controllable, hittable, and a very tight dispersion pattern when compared with the runner-up, a Callaway RFE 3w. Going to try to angle an on-course demo this weekend.

Woke up this morning with Adams CB 3 and A12 pro irons on the mind. Then the stink eye and pointing at the R1 has me aborting this ponder. Well played wife, well played.

CB3 for the WIN!!!

Really need a 47* wedge... SCOR was at the top of my list but now I'm thinking 48* RTX bent.

My SCOR wedges have been losing ground as of late. I wish the Mack Daddy 2 47* was out with the rest.

OK, I'm officially pondering a replacement for my old Cleveland Launcher 3w. Want something that is usable from the deck as well as off the tee. Hit a bunch of 3 woods, but the standout was the Ping G25 4w. Controllable, hittable, and a very tight dispersion pattern when compared with the runner-up, a Callaway RFE 3w. Going to try to angle an on-course demo this weekend.

The G25 was a real surprise for me. I hit it really well. Kind of a sleeper but a great club.

Good for you. Keep us informed of how quick and how low your handicap drops.
What set-up did you go with?

4-GW, im hovering around a 12ish but right now playing more like an 18. I hope to be a single digit by year end.

4-GW, im hovering around a 12ish but right now playing more like an 18. I hope to be a single digit by year end.

Very nice dude. I think you will be asking what took you so long

I want a 588 tt dwedge

I am pondering how people can spend 40-70 dollars on a putter grip. To each their own, of course, just pondering.

Baaaa baa baaaa

It does and they cant get here soon enough!

I am looking forward to following along. I think it is high time you took Cookie down and the hyrons should help.

I am looking forward to following along. I think it is high time you took Cookie down and the hyrons should help.

That's cute. :)

Very nice dude. I think you will be asking what took you so long

The answer to this is simple...ego.

Oh beatings will be handed down, that cookie is a tough character with a good short game. He is tough but I am up to the challenge.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I am pondering how people can spend 40-70 dollars on a putter grip. To each their own, of course, just pondering.

Same with spending $100 on a belt buckle.

I've done that

hahahaha!! Was it worth it? I will say, it sure did look pretty.

I love the grip. Was it worth what I paid? Probably not. I am a huge Betti fan though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back