The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is better. Usually use the liquid but someone gave me some caps because they didn't like them. Pain in the rear to get them out of the packaging so I was cutting between them with scissors and accidentally cut one of the gels.

Guessing they are more concentrated and not diluted.....burned the lips and tongue for a bit.

Pour it over some vodka. Vodkiezzzz

ugh doggy diarrhea....kill me now please

Now that I've hit the Classic a while, I wish I went with the 9 degree head.

I share a cube wall with one of the admins at work. She is so loud and on personal calls half of the day. Today she spend the morning gossiping with another admin and complaining about one of the other admins that is always gossiping and complaining. I just want to throw my stapler over the divider.

I share a cube wall with one of the admins at work. She is so loud and on personal calls half of the day. Today she spend the morning gossiping with another admin and complaining about one of the other admins that is always gossiping and complaining. I just want to throw my stapler over the divider.

corporate accounts payable Nina speaking .... JUST A MOMENT

Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays.

I really need to stay off the Marketplace thread. SO much stuff I want to buy. I keep second-guessing my X-Hot driver purchase, even though it's actually my inconsistent driving ability that's the problem. Haha

I really need to stay off the Marketplace thread. SO much stuff I want to buy. I keep second-guessing my X-Hot driver purchase, even though it's actually my inconsistent driving ability that's the problem. Haha

So many good things on the marketplace.

I'd be happy to take that X-Hot off of your hands. However, since it has been used, the most I could offer is $40 -- CASH.

(Where is the trollface emoticon when you need it?)

I'd be happy to take that X-Hot off of your hands. However, since it has been used, the most I could offer is $40 -- CASH.

Here you go:
27ECAC41-F3A9-4A98-A3DC-A0A6911812BB-572-0000004AABC71293_zps06b0c251.jpg

Got in from work to find a card through the door to notify that I have got a package to go and pick up from the post office - looked at it and it appears to be my Ltd Edition cap......so I can't get it until tomorrow now

So a mixed rant with happy joy post.......

My GF's car. She works the summer with the detasseling crews while off from teaching. All country roads, in and out off the roads and fields, her car is a disaster. I wanted to do something nice and clean it up for her, 2 hours later I just finished vacuming and shampooing the floors and seats and wiping down the entire inside. Damn thing had some much dust in it I'm guessing its lighter now and gets better mileage.

Friggin' cheapo :loser:
:eyepoke:

Cannot for the life of me play my driver and 4w lately. My iron play is the best it has ever been but that doesn't matter too much when you're in the trees all day. I almost walked off the course on Monday for the first time ever. I have no clue what is going to happen when I tee my ball up. Went to my course pro the other day and still having the same issues.

Waiting for clubs to ship. Ordered my Covert about a week and a half ago and they said 2ish weeks, but I'm just impatient. My club championship starts this weekend and I want to hit it already!!!

Why do I have to be at the end of the Fedex route? My hyrons are supposed to be delivered today and I really wanted them to show up this morning!

rick_the_spotter.jpg

Production crew earned lunch from and I said any where you want. Those chose some china buffet. They stuffed themselves on the cheap and ate very little and feel like arse. Ugh....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back