New Feature - 2013 Morgan Cup Page

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The time is near and THP is proud to announce the latest addition to the 2013 Ultimate Amateur Golf Event. Working closely with each sponsor, and of course IT extraordinaire TheAnnihilator, a new page has been developed that houses quite a bit of information.

Each participant is featured by photo along with some crucial information about them and their sponsoring company. Clicking on a player will take you directly to their equipment sponsor's website. This page celebrates the four teams competing, the sponsors involved and the golfers that have endured this journey that culminates at the weekend of a lifetime.

Join us in welcoming this new addition to the Morgan Cup and stay tuned for how this will be helpful during the event.

http://bit.ly/189UwcR

Last edited:
That's awesome! I'll spend some time checking it out from the computer tomorrow... Looks great @ first glance though!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

That is pretty cool. Nice addition.

This is really cool and a welcomed addition to the forum.

How freaking awesome is this..cant wait to show it off to friends and family.

This is awesome, i forgot i even sent in that picture with all the stuff going on for the MC..... can't wait to see what else is up JBs sleeve

That's an outstanding way to feature a really great group of guys. Well done!

I love it. I am by far the best looking Captain. Team Hackers melting hearts

Very cool. This is a great addition to the Morgan Cup, and a great way to make learn more about the event and participants.

JB, GG & TheAnnihilator, you are the best! This is so cool with what you all have done for the MC 2013! I love how you have designed it all for us to access each member. I will be following along very closely on the entire MC!

I like it...looks great guys.

Love seeing the faces of each, to go along with names and teams. Awesome idea.

Looks wonderful!!!!!

That's awesome! What a great idea! Hope that the Morgan Cup can be even bigger and better (if at all possible) next year. What a tremendous weekend that is in store for those lucky gentlemen.

Cool! Nice to put a face to a name

This is so cool. Thanks a ton guys. I'm really blown away.

Well done, it came out great. I like that it takes you to the company website

That is awesome!

JB and GG, I'm very sorry for all the phone calls you're going to get from supermodels asking for my number. We all have our crosses to bear....

Very nice job Ben, I think this is very cool.

Very nice.

Great job Ben, congrats to you all!

That came out really awesome! Well done!

FYI - Bridgestone is mispelled in Thainer's popup.

Back