New Feature - 2013 Morgan Cup Page

Very cool. Can't wait to really check it out in a bit. About to play some mini golf

Just took a quick peek at the page, but it looks great. Will look over more closely tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

cool feature here

I'm happy to hear that people are liking the new page.

FYI - Bridgestone is mispelled in Thainer's popup.

All fixed, let me know if there is anything else.

This is a great addition!

Very cool, will be following along.

What a super cool place to centralize it all, truly honored!

Awesome work.

This is really cool! Great addition.

Love the ability to put a few names to faces, but really like how quick it is to see their sponsors and team.

brilliant idea!

this is great for forum members and Morgan Cupper's alike for many reasons.
plus, it really gives us a place to shine for our event, right on the home page.

great job Ben, JB, and Morgan. turned out really great.

Love the ability to put a few names to faces, but really like how quick it is to see their sponsors and team.

Now you know I look just as awesome as I type. Your welcome America.

So. Awesome.

I love it

Very cool!

Nice addition, I like it.

It is interesting to see that with maybe an exception or two those thirty guys are pretty much major contributors to the site. Well done, gents.

Looks awesome! Hopefully now I will be able to follow a bit better.

That is really neat. Cant wait to get to a PC and really go through everything. Well done.

Very well done, should be easy for everyone to follow along through the next few weeks.

The amount of behind the scenes Morgan Cup work is staggering. The work done to keep this on track and appealing to the on looker, isn't quote appreciated. I know you guys are working none stop tweaking, reading, fixing and mending. The new page is well done and thank you.

This is seriously cool

That is outstanding...well done! Need to get on a computer soon to take a better look.

LtEvOtApPeD B4

So this is amazing! Love it love it love it!

I think it turned out very well. Well done guys.

Back