The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't you use a sub?

Nope, for whatever reason it has been that way forever. Makes sure you're going to show if you sign up, I suppose.
On a more positive note, I did manage to tie the match. Which is a whole lot better than I figured. Moral: If you're going to shoot 45 anyway, get 3 triples.

I have now officially given up all hope for humanity. We might as well hand everything over to the cockroaches right now.

Spoiler

My latest rant is people who join, and use 20 of their first 27 posts to welcome people who were here long before they were.

I can only guess they will be using the marketplace soon.

My latest rant is people who join, and use 20 of their first 27 posts to welcome people who were here long before they were.

You beat me to it, I was typing this very thing... anyone need some new clubs?

:welcome:

But seriously I agree that does kinda suck.

I have now officially given up all hope for humanity. We might as well hand everything over to the cockroaches right now.

Spoiler

What amazes me is that it's on TLC. Then again, they've been distancing themselves from intelligent entertainment for some time now.

When I woke up a few minutes ago, I thought it was Wednesday. But it's still only Tuesday. Darn.

I've been working my tail off with an engineer for the better part of a week. They submitted a requisition to corporate to buy this equipment so they can get their plant running again. I get an e-mail this morning thanking me for the help but want better pricing & delivery.
No one else has been willing to touch this and now that the leg work is done they want to hackle & shop around.

My parents went to FL on vacation for 2 weeks. Right before they left, my mother had a spot on her forehead biopsied. They got home yesterday so she called the doctor and it is basal cell carcinoma. She has to go to have the spot removed and to have a PET scan next Friday. She has always been a "I need to get a tan" type of people so I am really hoping it is concentrated in that one area. If you have a second can you say a little prayer or send some positive vibes to her way I would really appreciate it.

My thoughts are with you Dev. Lets hope for the best.

Good vibes Dev!

Thoughts and prayer Dev

Absolutely. Thoughts are with you & your family Dev.

Hoping for the best Rickus!

My parents went to FL on vacation for 2 weeks. Right before they left, my mother had a spot on her forehead biopsied. They got home yesterday so she called the doctor and it is basal cell carcinoma. She has to go to have the spot removed and to have a PET scan next Friday. She has always been a "I need to get a tan" type of people so I am really hoping it is concentrated in that one area. If you have a second can you say a little prayer or send some positive vibes to her way I would really appreciate it.

Hoping for the best for your mom Dev!

Thoughts out to your parents dev.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Thoughts and prayers to you and your parents. I had a basal cell carinoma removed last year and it everything turned out fine, hopefully it will be the same for her.

Sending good vibes for your way Dev. My mom went through the exact same thing last year. So far so good, I'm confident things will turn out ok.

Thinking about you and your family, Ricky. Hope everything turns out okay.

She has always been a "I need to get a tan" type of people.
:banghead:
That is my wife, too. I HATE IT!!

Thinking of you all, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back