The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not get split!!! Pic coming in the AM if I see what I think I will see.

Dreading what I see when I wake up.

2 days down, 2 to go.

Blood pressure is up, stress is high.

I did not get split!!! Pic coming in the AM if I see what I think I will see.

Dreading what I see when I wake up.

Just messing with you cookie! I just couldn't help it. Lol. You guys were on the topic already.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Just messing with you cookie! I just couldn't help it. Lol. You guys were on the topic already.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

My real response was delivered to you via text. Not forum appropriate.

#racialtension

Almost there buddy.
I know, dude. Just a stressful week for me, but it comes with the job. I just demand perfection of myself and my staff, and I want good things...most importantly, I want to make sure the patient care is of the highest quality.
Rum it up
Doing so...NOW!

My real response was delivered to you via text. Not forum appropriate.

#racialtension

I agree. I am sorry. :(

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Those miller 64 commercials are by far the dumbest things I've seen. Drives me nuts. Stuff taste like ass anyways lol

Incompetent people! Working construction and dealing with designers who can't use a tape measure makes the job miserable and unproductive!

Still completely pissed off by family...ugh. Can this month just end already?

Incompetent people! Working construction and dealing with designers who can't use a tape measure makes the job miserable and unproductive!

Working with an engineer that is the same way. You can't but a 12' tall piece of equipment in a 9' tall space.

Tired of putting up 110% in my life and seeing others do less. I want to be lack luster and skate through life

Tired of putting up 110% in my life and seeing others do less. I want to be lack luster and skate through life

No u dont..thats not who fk is...keep true to who u are

Hate seeing that man. I understand how you feel. There are times at work where I just kill myself and the internal satisfaction that I'm doing a great job has to push me to do even better while co workers don't do much and seem to be better off for it.

Freddie - I can relate to this! I always tell my boys to give 100% to whatever you do... but once in a while I can't see what that philosophy has done for me, and it gives me pause. But then I know I can't fuction any other way, just how I was made / molded. And I know how respected I am by the people that matter to me most, and that is my reward.

No u dont..thats not who fk is...keep true to who u are

Listen to deano dude. Its what makes you who you are. We have had this conversation a few times, and sadly it will probably not be the last. This world would be a better place if everybody went through training in KongNation first.

What's up, buddy?

It's complicated dude. But a combination of a family event preventing me from volunteering at the Morgan Cup, alongside some subtle and not-so-subtle remarks from extended family about my relationship with Richard...argh, it's just been frustrating. Nothing I can do but keep my head up and slog through.

I'm sorry, I do better!

#promise

Rain...sick of it right now, havent played in a week now because of it and my Altitudes are ready to hit some balls

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Rain...sick of it right now, havent played in a week now because of it and my Altitudes are ready to hit some balls

Send it my way, I'll give you my address and I'm sure I can find enough farmers to pay for postage.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Send it my way, I'll give you my address and I'm sure I can find enough farmers to pay for postage.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

I hear you, and we need it, but I really wanna play!!

Working with an engineer that is the same way. You can't but a 12' tall piece of equipment in a 9' tall space.

Right!!!!

I just don't get it how can you possibly keep making the same mistakes over and over and never learn.

I'm not the most educated person when it come to school, yet I honestly believe I could do a better job than most at just about anything.

Why cause I learn from my screw ups and minor mistakes!!!

I hate loosing money cause someone is not smart enough to do their job right the first time.

Im tired. Exhausted. Stressed out.

1 more day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back