2013 Open Championship Contest & Thread Sponsored By Callaway Golf

LOL Rory. Putted it into a bunker. Not even I've done that before.

Rory has just been bad. I doubt it makes a difference what club maker he's using, he's flat out playing bad golf.

Rolling the ball into the bunker like that using a Scotty? Hard to blame Nike for that one.

Rolling the ball into the bunker like that using a Scotty? Hard to blame Nike for that one.

Nike haters:

He has to practice so much to get used to the crappy nike clubs that he has no time to practice putting!

Nike Lovers:

Scotty Camerons Suck! That never wouldve happened with a Method!

Nike haters:

He has to practice so much to get used to the crappy nike clubs that he has no time to practice putting!

Nike Lovers:

Scotty Camerons Suck! That never wouldve happened with a Method!

haha, with how hot the method face is, they could be right... It could have carried the bunker easily.

Would that have been considered chutting? If so, I think we know what the problem was...

I haven't been able to watch much this morning, but I am a little surprised at Justin Rose being 4 over right now.

Thanks for all the updates fellas!

Seems ZJ is rolling the ball well as always and rory is still puking out there. This is keeping me somewhat awake at work at least.

Do we get fireworks when it hits zero? Maybe even a 10 second countdown?

Must resist the jokes about you creating your fireworks from friction. Must resist.
Love ya lil dude.

Wish I could watch here at work. Apparently my supposed "Best Sports Provider" Directv doesn't have agreements with ESPN to watch live online. What a bunch of crap.

Steven Tiley at 2 under tied for 9th rolling a SeeMore putter...something fishy going on here!

Love seeing sneds battle back

I found a link that works through work firewalls and stuff. Is it okay to post JB?

Must resist the jokes about you creating your fireworks from friction. Must resist.
Love ya lil dude.

I'm just practicing putts with my Scotty right now. You know, the one with the superstroke.

Love seeing sneds battle back

I hope he can get all the way back. Before his injury he was on a roll. Would love to see a Bridgestone staffer win.

I'm just practicing putts with my Scotty right now. You know, the one with the superstroke.

Greatest post ever.
Now find your way to the banter thread and see what I just posted. You are being kidnapped.

Love ya lil dude.

Oh he'll create a firework alright...

Does Westy really have to match sunglasses to shirt?

#neonyellow
#overkill

And after about 4 hours of awake for 5-10 minutes and asleep for 5-10 minutes I'm fully awake. My Puma senses must have knew that Rickie was getting ready to let me down again...er..I mean tee off...

And after about 4 hours of awake for 5-10 minutes and asleep for 5-10 minutes I'm fully awake. My Puma senses must have knew that Rickie was getting ready to let me down again...er..I mean tee off...

Its Thursday dude, he is fine. Its his Chick-Fila hours that keep him from winning in the past.

Does Westy really have to match sunglasses to shirt?

#neonyellow
#overkill

They sell those glasses in gas stations for a buck

Back