2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
AWESOME!!!! My bag is full. Thanks to Cobra, SeeMore, GG & THP. Morgan did a wonderful job.

Pics later. Maybe. ;)

Silly Americans and your imperial system

screenshot_2013-07-18_1853_1_zps07b90cef.png

Now that's better! Significantly better than last year if it holds up.

I may have to join PD in wearing pants one day!

It's 10 times better then when i looked at it the other day. There was thunderstorms all over the place

LOL, how do I get slammed for bringing up weather the other day, but when kelly brings it up, everyone is all excited?!

Must be that Irish accent that woos the ladies... Haha

LOL, how do I get slammed for bringing up weather the other day, but when kelly brings it up, everyone is all excited?!

Must be that Irish accent that woos the ladies... Haha

People tend not to argue with an Irishman, they just nod and smile

People tend not to argue with an Irishman, they just nod and smile

Sad thing is, Mealy is an Irish name..... My ancestors dropped the "O" when they came over to the US. Just not the same i guess! haha

Just a heads up gentlemen. As long as the course allows it, golf will be played. For obvious reasons, rain checks are not really an option, so go at it as hard as you can, as early as you can, because if the gawds kill it, then the score is the score.

Why are we talking weather people!!

Just a heads up gentlemen. As long as the course allows it, golf will be played. For obvious reasons, rain checks are not really an option, so go at it as hard as you can, as early as you can, because if the gawds kill it, then the score is the score.

From the weather i'm seeing it's getting better by the day. Still a little far out to be predicting weather though

I love golfing in the rain, for some reason I always seem to play better. Bring it on!

I think we have a weather thread somewhere....

I love golfing in the rain, for some reason I always seem to play better. Bring it on!

Golf in the rain rocks. It's the only way to play

Looks like the temps are close to the same as last year except for Sunday. What's the humidity going to be like?

Glad my sponsor gave me rain gear. Make it rain!

Big-Bird-Makin-It-Rain-e1349457102996.jpeg

what's a Morgan Cup without a little rain? And why they heck are we talking about weather

Hey guys, was just wondering what the weather was looking like for next week? Thanks in advance.

Signed,

No One

Hey guys, was just wondering what the weather was looking like for next week? Thanks in advance.

Signed,

No One

Hot with a chance of me.

Wait......that didn't come out right.

Jez lads calm down if your not interested in the weather then don't bother reading never mind posting.

The weather actually has quite a bit to do with the event. If the temp gets high enough people need to be mindful of hydrating as well as taking on food. Then there is the subject of sunblock, i'll obviously be wearing it but I put the weather up to try help others. So calm down

Jez lads calm down if your not interested in the weather then don't bother reading never mind posting.

The weather actually has quite a bit to do with the event. If the temp gets high enough people need to be mindful of hydrating as well as taking on food. Then there is the subject of sunblock, i'll obviously be wearing it but I put the weather up to try help others. So calm down

It's the weather jinx people are talking about Kelly.......when it's looking good you never post about it. When it's looking bad you post in hopes that breaks the jinx.

It's okay buddy. Regardless of weather talk, some still won't.......well weather talk is better than no talk!

It's the weather jinx people are talking about Kelly.......when it's looking good you never post about it. When it's looking bad you post in hopes that breaks the jinx.

Don't be ridiculous. Have you been drinking cos now that's just silly talk. Come over here and i'll show you a weather jinx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back