Ball Markers, Divot Tools & Other things we collect

I prefer post dental surgery cookie. Even when you're putting for double, you'll still laugh a little

Looks like some THPers have some new markers.
6y2arehy.jpg

Quick turn around by Betti!

That didn't take long at all! Those things look awesome Buck.

I don't mess around. I only need the red white and blue one and I'll have a full set.

Which one is mine again? Also any pics of the putter you are throwing in or keeping it a surprise?

Which one is mine again? Also any pics of the putter you are throwing in or keeping it a surprise?

Pm me your number I'll send you some in hand pics. Yours is the one with the red center.

These came today. Found the Callaway coin on EBay for $15.00 plus shipping I anyone is looking for one.

e8ytypaz.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I collect Money clips from every golf course I go to, I really dislike wallets as I find there to bulky in your pocket. I also often buy a golf ball with the courses logo/name and hope to one day buy one of the frames you can get for them for my office.

These came today. Found the Callaway coin on EBay for $15.00 plus shipping I anyone is looking for one.

e8ytypaz.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Great pickups JH! I really need to step up and buy that Callaway US Open one.

Nothing fancy but I like it:

vu3amehe.jpg

hetasu8u.jpg

It was a battle but I won. Instantly top 2 of
Favorites in my collection.

gyzazuvu.jpg

Huh? Why FSU?

Have always been an FSU fan since I was a little kid. Had a lame FSU leather jacket back in the say. Still have it actually...haha

Ricky! That tool is awesome.

Looks awesome ricky

Back