What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bettinardi grip on the bay.

$T2eC16VHJH4FHdI0!viBBR4Gr!(ny!~~60_57.JPG
I need pics!

5 dozen Z stars for 108.20!!! can't beat it :). I love ball sales, these are the first balls I've bought since Nov of last year I do believe.

i now have 2 i needed another for my THIS DOG WILL HUNT betti i didn't have an original grip on it. so i'm gonna cut it down and regrip it in the near future.

That's awesome buck!

Picked up 2 dozen yellow Z-star's. Great sale going on at academysports.

I couldn't resist Patriot Pack 265.00 shipped brand new.
$T2eC16h,!ysE9sy0k1WwBRQiRYM46g~~60_57.JPG

Actually on Thursday:
Cobra AMP Cell 3-4 hybrid and the AMP Cell driver, both in red :act-up:

Posted if in the Ball marker thread but I love it so much I am posting it here too:

epuhy9uv.jpg

3e2a7ujy.jpg

So it was you!!!
All good, glad it went to a THP'r. You're lucky though, I was stuck w/o internet at work or you wouldn't have gotten off so easy. :D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4 Beta

2 dozen Z Stars from Academy Sports

I just ordered (2) Scratch 8620 wedges from Rock Bottom Golf for $48 each. I know these aren't top-o-the-line wedges, but I'm pretty sure there aren't a pair of wedges for under $100 that would out-perform these. I've never hit them, but I'm not a fan of the El Cheapo's I bought at GS a while back, so I thought I'd take a shot.

3 dozen Z star XVs. Never used them but to good to pass up for $59.97 shipped to the door.

I just ordered (2) Scratch 8620 wedges from Rock Bottom Golf for $48 each. I know these aren't top-o-the-line wedges, but I'm pretty sure there aren't a pair of wedges for under $100 that would out-perform these. I've never hit them, but I'm not a fan of the El Cheapo's I bought at GS a while back, so I thought I'd take a shot.

I'm gaming the same wedges and I've been very happy with mine. The added benefit is there are several stock grinds and bounce configurations.

Dev had me so flustered I forgot to mention my club ho'ing earlier.
Picked up an Adams 9032ti 3wood and a XTD 17* hybrid. These are my first Adams clubs and in true club ho fashion I've never even handled either one. I might have a slight self control problem ;)

Past 3 weeks...

TaylorMade R1

Went to the local shop and hit two balls with it into a net and knew it had to be mine. I didn't like the Aldila RIP Phenom S Flex (stock/'made-for') shaft too much (felt like a noodle) so I put the S flex Graphite Design YS-6 from my old 9.5 hi-bore into a sleeve for the R1 with a shiny white golf pride grip. Was slightly too stiff for me, so...

Matrix Ozik 6Q3 Red Tie S Flex

This is stellar. I've played twice with it and it's perfect for my (flawed) swing. A bit less stiff/boardy than the YS-6 and it launches mid and goes really really long compared to other drivers/setups. I have never hit a TM/'made-for' red tie (if there is one...I know they make a black tie) so I can't compare, but this thing is BEAST! Couldn't be happier. Absolute game changer for me...

They're as good as any other OTS wedge you can buy. Lucky for you the price has really dropped on them, I bought mine when they were full price. You got them for under half of what I paid about a year ago.

So it was you!!!
All good, glad it went to a THP'r. You're lucky though, I was stuck w/o internet at work or you wouldn't have gotten off so easy. :D

$20 shipped at SeeMore.com. Ordered one yesterday!

I don't even have a SeeMore putter but that pitch fix looks sweet!

2 dozen tour yellow Z-Star XV to test against my beloved TP red and the U4x I haven't tested yet.

$20 shipped at SeeMore.com. Ordered one yesterday!

Thanks Cookie, I didn't realize they had started selling them again. I guess that's what I get for always go straight to the putters.

Just purchased a used Daddy Long Legs putter. Got a great deal on it and couldn't pass it up. Can't wait it for it to arrive next week and see how it rolls on the course.

Picked up a pair of lunar controls 2 and a pair of faas light mesh shoes in orange, crazy light and comfy can't wait to see how spikeless shoes work on the course!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back