What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 dozen Z star XVs. Never used them but to good to pass up for $59.97 shipped to the door.

2 dozen tour yellow Z-Star XV to test against my beloved TP red and the U4x I haven't tested yet.

Let me know what you guys think of the XV's. I bought 4 dozen yesterday and tried them today. They're a little straighter than the Cally Hex Blacks for me, a little better feel off the putter. At first I thought I was losing a little distance off the driver as my SS is only between 95-100, but then a crushed a couple about 250 yards at the end, so I'm not sure. Spin was good around the green, certainly enough for me. Shot 4 over par with it!

Purchased 12 mint Lethals from the bay today and got a new Lamkin wrap grip for my new R9 driver Thursday.

9a9e4uze.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1374351405742.jpg

New bag courtesy of a long drive victory. Of course I went with the nike m9 (only nike option)

Great bag.

My Bag:
Driver : Nike VRS Covert Tour (Aldila Phemom)
3w : Nike VRS Covert Tour
3h : Nike VRS Covert Tour
Irons (4i-PW) : Nike VRS Forged
Wedges : Nike VR Pro (52,56,60)
Putter : Odessy White Hot #7

Recently bought some Adizero tour grey & white, Exotics XCG6 FW and should be picking up a cart bag today for $25.00

Got me a used Adams DHY. I'm pretty darn excited for tomorrow

I didn't buy it today but my 20* Adams Idea Pro came in the mail. I wish it wasn't so muggy or I'd hit the range. Still searching for a matching 23*...

ypeba5uj.jpg

So Academy Sports opened their doors today in Newnan, Ga so I decided to swing by with the wife and take a look around. As we are looking around I notice they have the srixon z star's on sale for $19.99 so i pick up a dozen. Then my wife looks around at bags and notices a taylormade R1 standbag normally priced $199.99 marked down to $49.98 :eek:. I took it up to the register expecting them to tell me it was a misprint and that the actual price was somewhere around $150. To my delight she rings it up and it was $49.98 (at this point i am astonished). Then she asks me if i had the $10 off coupon they had mailed out to people in the area. I stated that i had left it at home, she said that was ok and gave me the $10 off anyway. So i purchased a $200 R1 standbag for $40. Best part is they had another r1 standbag in stock that i purchased for a friend at the same price. 2 R1 standbag's for $80, i feel like i stole them from the store. Not sure if this price is for all academy stores but if one is in your area and your looking for a new bag you might want to swing by and check.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

So Academy Sports opened their doors today in Newnan, Ga so I decided to swing by with the wife and take a look around. As we are looking around I notice they have the srixon z star's on sale for $19.99 so i pick up a dozen. Then my wife looks around at bags and notices a taylormade R1 standbag normally priced $199.99 marked down to $49.98 :eek:. I took it up to the register expecting them to tell me it was a misprint and that the actual price was somewhere around $150. To my delight she rings it up and it was $49.98 (at this point i am astonished). Then she asks me if i had the $10 off coupon they had mailed out to people in the area. I stated that i had left it at home, she said that was ok and gave me the $10 off anyway. So i purchased a $200 R1 standbag for $40. Best part is they had another r1 standbag in stock that i purchased for a friend at the same price. 2 R1 standbag's for $80, i feel like i stole them from the store. Not sure if this price is for all academy stores but if one is in your area and your looking for a new bag you might want to swing by and check.

Wow those are some cheap bags...well done

Can you do my bag shipping? Dang

Mowed my yard so I can go to SC. That count?

Bought 3 dozen Srixon ZStar balls in pure white at Academy. ($19.99 per dozen)

So my girlfriend's favorite color is mint green (she is obsessed) and her favorite flowers is a daisy. I got this for her :)

$T2eC16hHJHsFGlKyC3lOBR5Hw8uVrg~~60_1.JPG

Bought a Fuji Motore F1 55 R Flex for my Dad's bday. It arrived today and put a huge smile on my face, and I'm hoping it has the same effect on him.

Used Taylor Made R9 3 Wood at Golfsmith. $79.97. Very happily (and economically) replacing my TM 200 series!

Got this in the mail today, bought it off Gadgetsforgolf.com for $218 and it is a brand new not refurbished unit. Eric sent me a $25 gift card as well and That is one hell of a deal.. Shipped same day for free and answered my emails promptly, will be buying more gear again real soon from them.

Two pack of Climacool undies. This is a bigger deal than it should be. I'm so excited.

ypeba5uj.jpg

Love to hear stories like these. Plus one to the informed consumer.

Sent from the Galaxy Note 2

Bought a dozen "tour yellow" Srixon Q-Star golf balls with a Golf Town gift card.

Based on the packaging, I think these are not the 2013 version. Looks like Golf Town in Regina has a lot of last years Srixon balls left.

I was surprised at how "glossy" the cover is on these balls. I guess that helps the visibilty?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to trying these tomorrow. Hopefully the predicted rain stays away until after noon!

2 dozen Srixon Z-Star from Academy (43.58) shipped

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

That, my good man, was a STEAL!!!

Got this in the mail today, bought it off Gadgetsforgolf.com for $218 and it is a brand new not refurbished unit. Eric sent me a $25 gift card as well and That is one hell of a deal.. Shipped same day for free and answered my emails promptly, will be buying more gear again real soon from them.

My absolute favourite GPS unit. Congrats! You're going to love it.

Picked up an old Macgregor Jack Nicklaus driver and 4 wood and a sweet vintage bag.

This Nike polo marked down to $29.99 at Budget Golf. They have some great apparel deals.

7uqasu5u.jpg

Purchased 12 mint Lethal golf balls today from eBay...good to have some reserves.

Bought a new set of cobra amp irons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back