What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt buy today, but arrived today. Now I just need to decide what heads to put them in!

uqeqadeq.jpg

Got a 60* with a C-Grind. KBS Tour shaft.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Didn't buy them today, but my new driver and 3W covers came in from classicheadcovers.com ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374197307.999073.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol what's the cover to the right?

It's a Shankopotamus haha my fiancé bought it for me this past Christmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha that's great! I thought it was a hippo but couldn't tell what he was holding. Love it

Box of Srixon Z Star XVs in tour yellow. Academy had them for $20 and the Q Stars for $15.

Picked up the Black Widow grips from CS in the marketplace, excited for them to arrive !

Icing on the cake? They have my initials on them LOL

Bought a black R1. It will be here Tuesday.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

hypuza2e.jpg

I bought a logo ball from the course I played today for the first time. Panthers Run.

Last edited:
Bought a set of Callaway Forged Copper wedges (52,56,60)...Finally replacing the last clubs I have been holding onto the longest in the bag...my 54* went back to HS golf 7 years ago.

Best buy of the day.

Finally freaking found them. This is the only color they had so no pink this time but I will look for some in Myrtle Beach.

Finally freaking found them. This is the only color they had so no pink this time but I will look for some in Myrtle Beach.

I had a credit with golf Smith bought me some sweet white ones with blue lettering

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I decided today (as I said in the Lady Precept thread) I'm pretty sure I could game these full time now and the 19.99 price tag just helps that thought. I do wish I'd gotten a dozen Pinkies though. Damn.

I picked up a new Oversized See More grip for my SI3 .

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374273638.708020.jpgthis for my 5 wood. Also heard real good things about the Callaway Hex Chrome + so I picked up a dozen to try out. Also a Nike players towel and some tees. Pretty Good Friday

I decided today (as I said in the Lady Precept thread) I'm pretty sure I could game these full time now and the 19.99 price tag just helps that thought. I do wish I'd gotten a dozen Pinkies though. Damn.

Amazon prime or me in Myrtle, either way we have you covered.

Posted if in the Ball marker thread but I love it so much I am posting it here too:

epuhy9uv.jpg

3e2a7ujy.jpg

Haha dev that from the bay? I almost bought it when I was looking for cheap SeeMores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back