What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet buy DevRickus

Posted if in the Ball marker thread but I love it so much I am posting it here too:

epuhy9uv.jpg

3e2a7ujy.jpg

Wow. Where did you find this bad boy?

TEE hybrid arrived. I think it's going to be good.

mFGP too. Holy crap. Finish is legit.

Great ball marker Dev. I have one of those beauties

I bought 4 dozen of these for $100.

z-star-xv.png

Cleveland Altitudes 3-DW. The flying type of birds better stay away from the course!!!

Got the best headcover I've ever seen today...

2cxep7l.jpg

My lady precepts arrived! Just in time for 54 this weekend

productimage-picture-divot-tool-241_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg

Those SeeMore marker/tools are the bomb.

FYI...they are very strong magnet wise. Don't let your little people use them to pick up items from a distance or let the marker be levitated to metal. Little man was having to much fun with mine and one of the magnets busted. Now have a jig saw puzzle on one side with sharp edges.

LtEvOtApPeD B4

Are these the 2013 balls? That's a heck of a deal if so

Oh no, they're the older ones that they're clearing out. Reviews were so good I thought, why not?

SL is a pretty good ball PR. I liked the regular Z-Star a little better, but that's just intangible stuff.

SL is a pretty good ball PR. I liked the regular Z-Star a little better, but that's just intangible stuff.

Hawk, it's actually the XV model that I got. My stash of Blacks was running low, and from what I read the XV provides a little less driver spin - with the tradeoff being a little less wedge spin. A lot of the greens I play on are on the softer side so it's an intriguing proposition for me. I think my swing speed is just on the bottom edge of the XV range, but I'm going to give it a go and see what happens.

Got a Whiteout on my MD2 and a pack of 4 yards more tees.

Finally got some Chrome+ balls to try. It was a tough decision. Sports Academy has Z Stars for $20... I'll take that to the ponder thread, still may do it.

And some Broncos Zero Friction tees. Go Broncos!

aru2u9yn.jpg

Sent from the Galaxy Note 2

Finally got some Chrome+ balls to try. It was a tough decision. Sports Academy has Z Stars for $20... I'll take that to the ponder thread, still may do it.

And some Broncos Zero Friction tees. Go Broncos!

aru2u9yn.jpg

I too just bought a dozen chrome + to try. Good luck with them

Nice! I love the chrome so I hope these are similar+. Good luck to you as well.

And Z Stars purchased. Free shipping if your purchase is over $39. Pretty great deal. Almost feel like it's a mistake to take advantage of.

udu8e8a9.jpg

That's a pretty good deal on shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back