2013 Morgan Cup Matchups

tumblr_mob58hwzxp1rnikqmo1_250.gif
I wish I could have that playing on a video screen on my staff bag!!!

One week to go, can we talk trash in here yet?

One week to go, can we talk trash in here yet?

You have no chance on Sunday....of not having a great time. Looking forward to teeing it up with you.

You have no chance on Sunday....of not having a great time. Looking forward to teeing it up with you.

LOL thats what I'm talking about. We are going to talk about boats. Boats rule.

Little trash talk could be a fun thing to do over the weekend...

And the fify wars begin. Very nice first salvo Tyno!!

Are you in my head again?

See what I did there?

My strategy: do what I did last year.

Including losing both of your Saturday matches :alien:

Decided to get serious and do a little prep for playing tclutch on Sunday while on the flight to MB.

syvura8y.jpg

Decided to get serious and do a little prep for playing tclutch on Sunday while on the flight to MB.

syvura8y.jpg

I usually read runners world, but skymall works. I'm sure you will be lounging back like that after you close out tyno in 14

syvura8y.jpg

My bud actually has a chair exactly like this. I fell asleep on it one night after....well. It's super comfy.

I usually read runners world, but skymall works. I'm sure you will be lounging back like that after you close out tyno in 14

Same speech he gave Seth last year I bet...

Uh oh a lil trash talk creeping in, love it

The more and more I stare at these, the more and more I can't wait for all of them!!!

Bumping this as the MC rounds start tomorrow.

I'm coming for you buddy. Those nerves are gonna start to kick in you'll doubt yourself then before you know it the shakes have kicked in, all of this is gonna happen before you even walk onto the tee. See you in the the morning :alien:

Haha castor and wade, you guys better bring your game faces! :alien:

Back