2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is something special for sure. We really appreciate the support of the forum and those who follow the event. Not trying to make anyone jealous but trying to capture the experience for everyone as much as possible.

As I read this thread & see the pics I am reminded of how incredibly fortunate the four teams are. To be chosen/win a spot is an unbelievable blessing. The camaraderie shared for this event must be life changing. The THP Invitationals have been a blast & they were single day events!
I will be following along this weekend, a bit closer than before.

Good luck to you all!

You said it perfect Benji. After my first invitational is when I came back and read this thread and every thing Morgan cup I could. Being on the site is one thing, meeting the amazing company you get with this site and JB and Morgan just words can't describe how awesome this event truly is.

As I read this thread & see the pics I am reminded of how incredibly fortunate the four teams are. To be chosen/win a spot is an unbelievable blessing. The camaraderie shared for this event must be life changing. The THP Invitationals have been a blast & they were single day events!
I will be following along this weekend, a bit closer than before.

Good luck to you all!

Its the support from people like you that help ensure future events like this. Thank you!!!!

There will be a solid camera crew filming everything from media day to the last putt on Sunday.

AND, no Johnny Miller
I know. I just think its an awesome event that the masses need to know about. I mean how many people in there lifetime will every get the experience to be treated like a tour pro? JB and GG have truly created something to be proud of. I'm excited for all you guys! No Johnny Miller is a huge bonus though.

Really hope the video from this is hosted somewhere so I can check it out when I get back. Playing in a tourney of my own this week and vacation after that.

Super jealous of all you guys. I'm sure it's going to be a fantastic experience for all involved!

Go team ALBATROSS!!!!!!

Landed! Its on

Met Henri aka the Finnisher. Great guy.

I'm going to have some lunch at our villa and relax for a few, then I'm headed to practice before our 2:18 tee time. #Stoked

It is something special for sure. We really appreciate the support of the forum and those who follow the event. Not trying to make anyone jealous but trying to capture the experience for everyone as much as possible.

of course we are excited for you all and NO need to worry about making people jealous, we are merely living through you all vicariously!!! this is incredible to watch and be a small part of!!! even if our part is merely watching and cheering!!

It is so incredibly good to be sitting on this deck again... Woooooo!!!!

20130724_105921.jpg

Completely jealous ! Enjoy and keep the pictures coming. Looking forward to the updates.

We appreciate you sharing it with us!

GG and I have arrived at True Blue and checked into our villa. Getting organized now.

pretty exciting times around here. love reading about everyones journeys there

Is that Jesper?

Flight out of Atlanta delayed 20 min. at the moment.

so jealous of all you dudes down there.

Just arrived at true blue! So excited!!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Me and Lambro are in Colombia getting gas after just eating. See you in 2 hours.

Tb driving range.

20130724_121120.jpg

Look at all of those elite players rocking the staff bags. Some serious game on that range right now.

Also, ask Buck if he brought his 15th club with him (and if Bob has told him what it is yet).

Flight out of Atlanta delayed 20 min. at the moment.

You'll be fine. Hartsfield regularly has "slightly" delayed flights that make up the time on the back end. Weather here looks really good right now, so you shouldn't be sitting long.

Just stopped to put some groceries down my throat and back at it. I'm about a third of the way in so far. Making some decent time and traffic has been nice and the scenery even better.

man all those bags and legit outfits on the range looks so sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back