The DevRickus Thread!

I think it would be fun to golf with Dev.

Dev strikes again! Was trying to convert some media to a certain file type to get them on my iPad, and wasnt able to get it working like I wanted. Quick text to Dev, quick reply back, and boom, I got it done.

Thanks again Ricky!

Dev struck me again yesterday. Made a nice file depicting my personality. Thanks Dev........

Dev struck me again yesterday. Made a nice file depicting my personality. Thanks Dev........

It's all done with love Joe. Think of it this way. I spent 10 minutes trying to get your creeper face on there. Then gave up and trolled your facebook for a new picture. Then gave up. So I spent a good 30 minutes looking at and thinking about you last night. Haha

It's all done with love Joe. Think of it this way. I spent 10 minutes trying to get your creeper face on there. Then gave up and trolled your facebook for a new picture. Then gave up. So I spent a good 30 minutes looking at and thinking about you last night. Haha

No worries dude. I'm not offended. It only hurts because it's true. Now, if you put my creeper face on a polo shirt that had a different color collar, I would be upset. Durka durka.

What program do you use to convert the media for iPad use?

The DevRickus Thread!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Dev made the Beags walk gif. Enough said

Ricky is the man! I'm glad I got the chance to meet him at the NE invite. He busted his balls all weekend to make sure we were going to play. Really glad I got to spend sometime around him at dinner and meet such an awesome guy. Not surprised at all by this thread. Truly represent the typical THPer!

In all honesty, Dev is a great guy and an outstanding member for THP!
Keep it rocking buddy.

I like ol' Rickie alright. I mean at least he's not too much of a tool. I'd have a beer or two with him.

Alright all you DevRickus fans. We all know he is a great guy, but I have to decide a 1 month punishment for him from our Morgan Cup wager.

For such a nice, helpful guy, I'm thinking a Rangers avatar would be too cruel? However it supposed to be "punishment". Feel free to PM me ideas so he is kept in suspense!

Alright all you DevRickus fans. We all know he is a great guy, but I have to decide a 1 month punishment for him from our Morgan Cup wager.

For such a nice, helpful guy, I'm thinking a Rangers avatar would be too cruel? However it supposed to be "punishment". Feel free to PM me ideas so he is kept in suspense!

A3Tuav9CQAAzjmz.jpg

Best wishes to my friend right now

Well Ricky struck again. Last week when the tumblers were going like hot cakes, I mentioned that I wasn't sure I would get two, cause in was not going to be home for a while. Well our buddy Ricky texted me and asked how many, he ordered them and had them shipped to our house. He's trying to avoid payment, but I've let Lee know and she said will settle this in Ohio! Haha....get'em honey! Lol...anyway after meeting Ricky in Atlanta last month we instantly bonded and its a pleasure to call him a friend! Thanks buddy

That is very cool Kevin, I met Ricky but did not get to spend much time talking with him. I plan to change that sometime next year.

No surprise, Ricky strikes again. What a great dude.

Ricky is awesome. Way to go, dude!

Plus he's Batman! :)

Back