2013 Morgan Cup Streaming Coverage

Pretty awesome that it should be available other than live. Unfortunately I will most likely be working during the live stream and I obviously want to watch all of the coverage.

Weird. I havent been very productive today at work.

Me either. I pretend to work, they pretend to pay me. Hope I can watch at least one day.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I'm excited to see what makes the cut and doesn't. I know I set myself up in some spots that really was where you wanted to aim to hit a shot. There was a times when the shot was hit I could see it all the way and a few where I lost it and really had no clue where it was going to go and it came down within feet of me.

I'm looking forward to the media day promo videos. So many good ones, I'm sure it'll be hard to choose from

I'm looking forward to the media day promo videos. So many good ones, I'm sure it'll be hard to choose from

Agreed with this. It was so much fun. I was so nervous for mine, but it turned out so well. I'm pumped!!

Agreed with this. It was so much fun. I was so nervous for mine, but it turned out so well. I'm pumped!!

You didnt come off nervous at all. You did great as did every person that got interviewed in the anti-establishment area. .

I loved doing the promos. Not an ounce of nervous in me.

You told me you nailed your interview, so I'm expecting some Billy Mays promos here from you.

You didnt come off nervous at all. You did great as did every person that got interviewed in the anti-establishment area. .

Everyone that I saw did exceptional. Our Cleveland rep made it easier to feel more relaxed. What an awesome guy.

To me, it felt like I was just having a conversation with staffers. Think of it like that and people were just knocking them out of the park. I think there are some awesome ones we'll be seeing here soon!

Boss is on vacation so I should be able to check out some of this action.

I was nervous before I started (hence why I went dead last out of all 32) but once I got going I had a blast.

Playdough made it easy on me and I nailed all 4 promos first take!

So I am currently editing all the footage and want to say thank you to all the participants for following the rules. Shirts stayed tucked in, swearing was kept to a minimum and guys really stayed with in the MC rules. Thank you.

So I am currently editing all the footage and want to say thank you to all the participants for following the rules. Shirts stayed tucked in, swearing was kept to a minimum and guys really stayed with in the MC rules. Thank you.

That's awesome to hear. I know on the course if anyone came untucked we just let each other know so it wouldn't be an issue.

Don't thank me.

Thank my cross shorts with the nifty rubber material inside the waist band. :)

I know it sounds stupid but I really tried to watch my language. Anyone who speaks to me on a daily basis knows that I drop F bombs in every sentence. I was embarrassed last year at my actions and worked very hard to not repeat that. I hope that I did.

I am going to be out of town all weekend and will miss the coverage. Maybe I can get a camera set up and get my wife to record it for me. I really do not want to miss getting to relive all of this.

This is good to hear, would hate to see good shots missed out on cause of rule breakers

I know it sounds stupid but I really tried to watch my language. Anyone who speaks to me on a daily basis knows that I drop F bombs in every sentence. I was embarrassed last year at my actions and worked very hard to not repeat that. I hope that I did.

I think you'll be ok Chunky.

peqe5u9e.jpg

that appears to be a shat ton of files

Imagine trying to fit all of those files into a golf bag travel bag!

that appears to be a shat ton of files

Only one folder. Behind that I have my video program for final edit. Using Final Cut this year and while it is not the fastest program, it sure does make things work well.

Back