2013 Morgan Cup Streaming Coverage

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The event has concluded, but the coverage is going to begin soon. Here are the dates to watch the 2013 Morgan Cup, streaming on THP.

Friday 8/9/2013 - First Round Action From True Blue 2pm EST
Saturday 8/10/2013 - 2nd Round Action From Caledonia 2pm EST
Sunday 8/11/2013 - 3rd Round Action From True Blue 2pm EST

We will update this thread with where it will be found and other options as we get closer to stream time.

Here is a quick taste of what will be seen without showing any shots. Here is mward giving you an inside look into one of the greens at True Blue.

Dang Ward.....you are money my friend! I think many of us could have used that tip before hand! LOL!

Awesome analysis there mward! I can't wait to watch some of the coverage. Sadly, there is no way I'll be able to catch all of it. Will it be available to watch on our own time after streaming has concluded?

LOVE the weekend coverage. Thank you for doing that!

Can't wait, I love that hole. so many ways to play it. I have a few memories surrounding #8. Well done on that tip, Mward

That was a cool video! And that green is freaking tough.

Can't wait, I love that hole. so many ways to play it. I have a few memories surrounding #8. Well done on that tip, Mward
I can cut that corner with the best of them.

Sadly I will be missing the first round, on account of being at work.

Hopefully catch days 2 and 3.

Any how long the coverage goes for each day?

Added reminders on my calendar so hopefully I won't miss it!

Ward, that was freaking cool.

Great break down, mward!!! We will be looking for you on the PGA coverage soon!!! Hope to be able to catch the streaming events.

Alarms set...can't wait to watch you all and the commentary unfold. Well done Mward on the vid...great teaser!

LtEvOtApPeD B4

Ward you rock, and yes that pin was devilish. I love that the coverage will be on the weekend, give me a chance to watch it.

I can cut that corner with the best of them.

I cut that corner big time on Sunday. I enjoyed every minute of it. Great job on the video ward!

Great tips and points mward dude. That green really is tough

Great stuff Ward! The whole crew did an amazing job on and behind camera! Can't wait to relive it all again.

Appreciate it fellas. Wish I was clever enough to drop a ball there to prove how slick it was!

Unfortunately, I will be playing in another golf outing this coming weekend, so I will miss the stream. I may be able to catch some of the stream driving home Sunday afternoon.

Ward is spot on in his analysis. That green was a hard one to hit.

That's exciting, I am looking forward to the coverage. I know you and GG will be working like crazy to get it all ready but I'm sure it will be worth it

Cant wait to view the coverage! I'm sure it will be superb!

Sweet! I look forward to watching the coverage.

Dang, doesn't look like I'll be able to catch this. I bet it will be awesome though.

Calendar reminder is set....I can't wait to see how the MC unfolded........

Awesome, looking forward to seeing the action unfold "Live". Going to have to set an alarm, too. I'll be at work those first two days as well, but around 1pm my time, I'm usually not to busy, so I might be able to catch some of the action. Looks like it's going to be great!

Nice tip Mward, very PGA like!

Back