The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GO Low Captain

I feel good about it. The course we are playing has greens that you need to be familiar with to score and I think I had an 84 the first time. I figure I can knock a few off that.

I feel good about it. The course we are playing has greens that you need to be familiar with to score and I think I had an 84 the first time. I figure I can knock a few off that.

Cannot wait to hear how it goes. I think you are going to put up an 80

Guess who took his golf swing to the softball field...this guy

Hello high fly balls

Man, I tried to hit a baseball a few weeks back with my kid and I couldn't do it Mike.

Man, I tried to hit a baseball a few weeks back with my kid and I couldn't do it Mike.

Luckily I played a gold glove ss

I've got this incredible urge to play Rockband.

Have you been drinking? I find it's more fun to play when drinking... which I guess could be said about a lot of things in life.

I could really go for some good authentic tamales

I feel like iced coffee is a bit less manly haha.

A girl from work ordered it for me. Something like a vanilla iced mocha latte or something. I liken it to drinking Summer Shandy

Iced coffee is for women... Regular coffee is nasty... But there's nothing wrong with a good shandy on a hot summer day in the pool! ;)

Iced coffee is for women... Regular coffee is nasty... But there's nothing wrong with a good shandy on a hot summer day in the pool! ;)

This is a contradiction

That was hysterical.

Brilliant!

"How many countries are in this country?"
"Four"

LMAO.

My highlights:

#Cowboys
#nohands
#wanker

"I'm confident that we'll beat the Cowboys, the Cowboys, and Jennifer Lawrence."

LMAO

Brittany and I went to "the ghetto" mall in Tampa yesterday. She used her debit card to buy some shoes. This mall is 45 minutes from home, in a town we frequent, and they shut down her debit card. If that isn't a clear sign we should stay away from that mall I dint know what is.

Brittany and I went to "the ghetto" mall in Tampa yesterday. She used her debit card to buy some shoes. This mall is 45 minutes from home, in a town we frequent, and they shut down her debit card. If that isn't a clear sign we should stay away from that mall I dint know what is.

Lmao. That's hysterical, and sucks at the same time.

Situations like that are probably the biggest reason why I use Amex.

Hilarious, except for the hassle of getting a new debit card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back