The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my way to Raleigh actually.

I'll honk as I go through on my way to Hilton Head.

Also, hopefully this is the right place for this. Just wanted to vent about the state of Philadelphia sports teams. Pathetic. Eagles will go no where, Phils are crap, Sixers may have a shot of getting swept in the first round next season and Flyers are blah. I don't see things changing any time soon either. Just a few years ago things were different and most of the teams were very competitive. It was a lot more fun. Anyways, here's to hoping things change soon. Until then, I got the Clips to follow.

This just reminded me of your super spicy jerky entire bag eating before boarding a plane from our house in Windermere to Chicago. You had the jerky sweats going on.

I can't decide if I should try and squeeze in 18 before going to work?

I'm kinda enjoying chilling but my game needs the practice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Haha at the jerky sweats. Something like that ugh.

I was trying to get a rise out of Chunky. Sadly I am at home.

Now I'm angry at you Hawk. I hope you spend some quality time on the throne!!

LOL I'm just angry that you are not coming. When the heck am I getting to play with Hawk?!

I can't decide if I should try and squeeze in 18 before going to work?

I'm kinda enjoying chilling but my game needs the practice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Course...do it

Sitting on the side of the road.. Truck stoped running. Where's Jrod???

Sitting on the side of the road.. Truck stoped running. Where's Jrod???

A conversation about brakes just replayed in my head.

Finally decided to shave the beard. Electric razor lost it's juice halfway through. Now I have to sit around waiting while it recharges looking like half a caveman. #wastingmyweekend

Lol. I can picture this.

Half my face is itchy!

Finally decided to shave the beard. Electric razor lost it's juice halfway through. Now I have to sit around waiting while it recharges looking like half a caveman. #wastingmyweekend

hahahaha that's why you have to go in phases Chunk!!!

Ted-s-beard-how-i-met-your-mother-1226850_1280_720.jpg

Ted-s-beard-ted-mosby-6880586-1280-720.jpg

Is the left or right side shaved off, or do you have parts of both sides shaved off?

Got in touch with Jrod!! Taking it to his shop! Boom. THP wins again.

I shave haphazardly so some of my neck is done. Some of the left side is done and some of the right.

My round got cancelled today because of the weather. My friend who made the tee time decided the weather wasn't looking too good. Thing is, me and Damaikis played in way worse on Thursday. Guess that's what I get for trying to play with non-THPer's :dohanim:

My round got cancelled today because of the weather. My friend who made the tee time decided the weather wasn't looking too good. Thing is, me and Damaikis played in way worse on Thursday. Guess that's what I get for trying to play with non-THPer's :dohanim:

I feel your pain. I have friends that won't play if there's more than a 20% chance of rain.

Weak sauce! Not sure about up there but here it's just a light drizzle. Easily playable.

Weak sauce! Not sure about up there but here it's just a light drizzle. Easily playable.

I gladly would of taken today's weather on Thursday. I'd say it's been scattered light rain but I don't know what scattered means anymore haha. Definitely playable today. Side note, saw Centennial has the same deal for Lakes and Fairways (the 9 we didn't play) at 11:39 on Monday. May book that one as it's supposed to be 75 and sunny.

I feel your pain. I have friends that won't play if there's more than a 20% chance of rain.

It's ridiculous. That's why playing with THPer's is so great. We don't let a little rain stop us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back