Mizuno JPX-EZ Irons Preview

Im with Hawk. I love options and new products coming out. Only good things come of it.
But its an absolute fact that if this set comes out from TM or Callaway that there are literally pages about how in the world can they release their 4th set of irons in a year. Every time one of them has released a product not in January, it comes up.
This is the 7th set in a year. Other companies would be getting crucified over it.

yea, but that's because for every person that plays 2013 mizzies on the forum, there are at least 10 that play TM's or Callaway's, and some people can get a little miffed when their shiny new clubs becomes the older model before they expect. Not sure why, they're still the same clubs, but clearly there's some physiological reason behind it. Though there is an economic effect as well, speeding up the decline of the resale/trade-in value as well.

Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Geez what is this 5 iron sets in the past year?! TMizuno...

I'm wondering how much these irons will possibly overlap with the MP-54 irons that are coming out. I would think that these irons would be more forgiving than the MP-54, but both sets would probably be very playable for the mid-handicapper.

I love you Chunky.

I'm wondering how much these irons will possibly overlap with the MP-54 irons that are coming out. I would think that these irons would be more forgiving than the MP-54, but both sets would probably be very playable for the mid-handicapper.

Was thinking the same Ary. I loved the mp-53's, looking fwd to these and the 54's.

now that mizuno just posted more photos this isn't just a forged version they have forged and non forged .so pretty much this is just the replacement models for the 825 and 825 pros
535763_556301261096774_1668290807_n.jpg
282874_556301257763441_2067780668_n.jpg

False. Batman just stares at the ball and it compresses itself.

I'm pretty sure that Chuck Norris the only one that can do that.

On a side note, I'm really liking the looks of these. Then again, orange is one of my favorite colors for all things golf related.

Didn't Callaway release black and orange irons? X24? Curious if these will be more popular

now that mizuno just posted more photos this isn't just a forged version they have forged and non forged .so pretty much this is just the replacement models for the 825 and 825 pros

These photos are better (and more telling) in my opinion. Probably worth a swat or two methinks.

They look a lot like i20's for some reason.

Also on a side note, when I opened this I thought these would be massive hyrons...clearly they are not!

I'll hit the forged, the non forged appear to have a wider sole than what I'd prefer.

I like them less with the new pix.

I actually like those a bit better with the new photos as well and would prefer the forged, but I still don't know why the orange? Black, blue, even red would be better.

I actually like those a bit better with the new photos as well and would prefer the forged, but I still don't know why the orange? Black, blue, even red would be better.

Because orange is awesome!

Im with Hawk. I love options and new products coming out. Only good things come of it.
But its an absolute fact that if this set comes out from TM or Callaway that there are literally pages about how in the world can they release their 4th set of irons in a year. Every time one of them has released a product not in January, it comes up.
This is the 7th set in a year. Other companies would be getting crucified over it.

Everybody wants more "butter" though...

I agree. I know I do. I love that stuff. Butter is cast though. :D

Hehehe... Is it cast in the fires of Mt. Fiji though?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hehehe... Is it cast in the fires of Mt. Fiji though?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

No. Chattanooga. :D

Very nice looking Clubs

Good stuff from Mizuno, bringing "grain flow forging" to the masses in an attractive package...

Back