2013 THP Fantasy Football - Open For Signups

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The THP 2013 Fantasy Football League is now official. Last year we had 4 leagues and this year we will do the same assuming we have enough players. THP Fantasy Football is only open to Albatross Club Members. Want to be a part of it, you can get the details here.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?37565-2013-Albatross-Club-Membership-Details

Draft Date & Time
Leagues 1 & 2 will draft on Sunday 8/25 at 7pm EST
Leagues 3 & 4 will draft on Monday 8/26 at 7pm EST

Prizes
Each league winner will receive a set of irons. Each runner up will receive a driver. While we could list the prizes right now, being that football season will not end for quite some time, I think all participants will want to wait and see what is current at the time.

Cost
Obviously outside of being a THP Albatross Club Member, there will be a small cost. Like last year, we will be asking for a $20 donation from each of the participants. This is done for a number of reasons including that we believe that people with a "stake" in it have a smaller chance to vanish half way through the season.

To sign up for the league, contact GolferGal via private message and instructions will be sent to you within a timely manner. Remember, while we would love to have everybody be able to participate, there are only so many open spots, so act early. You must be 18 years of age or older to participate.

Send GolferGal a PM to get instructions.
Please include what day works better for you for the draft.
While we cannot guarantee that league, we will try to accommodate.
Instructions will show how to make donation and what to write.
Get PM back with information that you are entered.
In a few days, you will receive a message how to access the league.
Access League and Confirm Team

We will once again be using ESPN for our Fantasy Football.
16 Teams In Each League
14 Regular Season Weeks & 2 Playoff Weeks.
Top 4 Teams Make the Playoffs

Rosters
QB 1
RB 2
RB/WR 1
WR 2
TE 1
D/ST 1
K 1
Bench 7

We will ask that every person review the scoring once you are signed in.

The veto will not be part of the league again this year. Based on the fact that the league has a commissioner that is not partaking in the festivities, if complaints or issues arise, they will be solved appropriately.

Draft Lottery
To add to the fun and intrigue we will be doing a video draft lottery using the THP Raffle Drum and posting the results for the draft order. This way people will know their draft position a few days before the draft and be able to prepare accordingly.

Co-Commissioner
As I will not be partaking in the leagues, I will act as commissioner in case anything comes up. We will be looking for a co-commissioner in each league to assist with the day to day stuff as well.

Misc
This league is about fun, fans, and some neat prizes. It is about football, THP and creating once again the best fantasy football experience for everybody involved. This league is for active forum members that plan on being around throughout the season.

Its about bragging rights
Its about trash talk (for some)
Its about the gridiron
Its about fun
Its about prizes

Tradition Continues!

The 5th Annual THP Fantasy Football League!

Last edited:
cant wait to be a part of this

This is going to be awesome! PM sent

I'm down!

PM on its way!

PM sent to GG.

Didn't follow directions but either day for draft works.

Request to be in GG's league to show her what's up! :)

sounds like GG has a few people aiming for her this season lol

For my two PMs in! Yes I was one of those that forgot to read the whole thing. Got a little excited.

Holy cow, I totally didn't expect too see those prizes! Way cool!

in...cant wait!!!

Time to call time warner and discuss upgrading my dial up connection

I am in

PM sent :)

Boom, donation sent.

donation on the way! cant wait for draft day

PM sent. Looking forward to it!

PM sent, ready for reply and donation.

I've never done fantasy football before. I feel like my friends who do it spend a ridiculous amount of time updating rosters, etc. For someone who doesn't have a lot of free time, is it possible to be part of this?

Entered and donation sent!

Entered! Will make the donation tomorrow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

All set! Ready to wreck some fools this year!

JB, remember, the hair gel and detergent are on the way. Haha

I've never done fantasy football before. I feel like my friends who do it spend a ridiculous amount of time updating rosters, etc. For someone who doesn't have a lot of free time, is it possible to be part of this?

Absolutely. Its not that bad and people are here to help.

Back