Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's kind of sad.

Not to mention all of your "MOD" duties

My ponder...a trade away from locking down my driver ponder and thanks to Jman the 3W ponder is over, so I may be pondered out at the moment.

Except for my 4I MT or TT ponder

That's a good setup right there. You might need something different, but that was the longest and straightest coupling I ever hit in my 910!

I set it up, maxed out the loft on it, and was launching bombs with it today at the range, definitely longer than the SL290.

I really just want to get on a monitor to have some data to backup what I am thinking.

I was just there...for a week.

Would of loved to sip back a few rum drinks with a fellow rum afdicionado! Hope you had a good time!

Not to mention all of your "MOD" duties

My ponder...a trade away from locking down my driver ponder and thanks to Jman the 3W ponder is over, so I may be pondered out at the moment.

Except for my 4I MT or TT ponder
You need me to come through for the 3W ponder...dont you.

FIFY...........just kidding.
Ugh, it's accurate. Sadly.

Would of loved to sip back a few rum drinks with a fellow rum afdicionado! Hope you had a good time!
Florida Health Care Conference. Long week, a lot of meetings, not a lot of fun.

What are you looking for in a new shaft?

Without any numbers to see where I could tweak, I would like to keep the tight dispersion I saw today, see if I can get a bit more carry out of it.

Really just want as much positive yardage out of it as possible, maximum carry, still with a decent roll out. The easy swing I was using today felt great, and would like to be able to keep an easy repeatable swing. I guess maximum distance with least effort....

2 hybrid....amp cell or covert.

amp cell.

covert stuff sucks.

Rory disag.... nevermind.
what about nick watney or....

everyone that left for Nike has had a down year. Coincidence??

M. Puglielli 52* and 58* wedges #WPF

m_puglielli_wedge.jpg

I love my current rac TP wedges, but they're really getting on in age and the faces have definitely lost some of their bite. Hit these excellent wedges at a demo day a few months back, and they behave very similarly to my wedges, but they feel even softer. So awesome!

The Amp Cell 2/3 hybrid is my favorite club in the bag. So versatile and a bomber. Most underrated hybrid of the year.

I hit it a year ago in Iowa and enjoyed it.

Hmmm

Globalgolf has 150% trade in.. Too bad I dont need anything. Seriously I want to ponder something, but dont really have anything to ponder

Globalgolf has 150% trade in.. Too bad I dont need anything. Seriously I want to ponder something, but dont really have anything to ponder

life is hard

My wife requested that I ponder not reading this thread.

:beat-up:

Need some suggestions:

Well priced cart bag?

3 hybrid or 3 iron? I hit my 3 iron really well and haven't really ever used a hybrid.

I think a 19* or 20* hybrid would be good for my bag. Weird because I love the one I have now. Just need a new shaft methinks.

I'm thinking I'm going to trade in a few things, I am just like you don't have anything to buy right now.

I can trade in my X18R irons for 150, I bought them for $200 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back