2013 PGA Championship Contest & Thread

Some of these jokes...

Marquee group coverage says he didnt make an albo or WD. But is still walking with his group but not playing, so they are marking him with a NC (No Card) right now.
Well, if he isn't playing, then he withdrew! Maybe not "officially" but by any other name!

bummed I havent seen any of this golf in the past 1.5 days, but glad my pick is atop the leaderboard

The golf channel just interviewed Rickie.

"Reporter: you're 7 shots off the lead. What's your goal?
Rickie: just to play a solid round of golf."

Whaaattt? What kind of stupid question is that? What do you think Rickie is going to say?

Lol that cracked me up

Adam Scott is on FIRE!! My boy Rose is hangin in there. If I were going to lose this thing though, I'd like to see Scott do well. He's playing really well this year.

Lets go Adam Scott! Daddy needs a new set of irons!

Rory out there battling demons... 39 on the front but a bunch of birdies heading home.. Impressively confusing round of golf, yet still at E.

Phil is completely lost off the tee.

"Woody Austin incurred a 4-stroke penalty Friday at the PGA Championship after realizing he had 15 clubs in his bag while on the third hole." per ESPN
Thanks chunky, I mean troy, hehehe.

Woody austin penalized 4 strokes due to having 15 clubs in the bag... ouch

Just saw this on ESPN. What was the extra club?

Webb Simpson showed that a low round can be had out there today. Hope Tiger can do something similar.

Oh man, that kid just picked up Adam Scott's drive. Woops

Some kid picks up Adam Scott's drive. Oops.

Great shot by Scott. Dude is on today for sure.

Fantastic recovery, wow.

Great look at birdie now.

Fantastic recovery, wow.

Great look at birdie now.
Great look for three birdies. They are all right there. I assume they are all second shots.

WTH happened to Westwood.

He's Lee Westwood

Uh Oh.
Mward, Ary and the rest of TeamTiger have to choose between MC coverage and Tiger. Granted they can watch both later, but I would like to think they would choose the Ultimate Amateur Golf Event.

Back