The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully that cord did not get you or more importantly my Shaners Special. :D

No worries, pizza is safe.

Yummmm shaners...ohio blows

Shaners is on tonight dude

evening all.

Got off work tonight and thought somebody loaded my car up with a bunch of plants.. Then realized i parked under a tree and it was just a reflection..
null_zps5c03f3f6.png

Also, it was an eery night at the course tonight.
null_zps32cd054c.jpg

I love understanding things, and I finally just realized why something that I previously didn't understand happened. At first I didn't see the logic/reason behind it, but it just hit me. I love when that happens!

I can tell anybody that has plans of being in the 2014 Morgan Cup. I hope to heck you watch the 2013.
I always find it interesting who watches and who doesn't. No big deal either way, just interesting.

I can tell anybody that has plans of being in the 2014 Morgan Cup. I hope to heck you watch the 2013.
I always find it interesting who watches and who doesn't. No big deal either way, just interesting.

Ditto...

Watching it gives a greater understanding of the event

Ditto...

Double ditto. How could you miss this!? It's awesome.

Love it. Well said!

Ditto...

Watching it is nothing short of awe creating. I cannot get over the coverage and the golf being played.

I've watched what I could so far and its been captured and edited so well that you can see the energy and intensity but the calmness of the event. But what it doesn't capture is electric feel that each and every player had everytime I came across them or interviewed someone. I could just feel and sense electricity in the air that buzzed around every group. It became intoxicating and you wanted to experience the entire day. I loved it and it made me want to work that much harder to show the event in all its greatness.

It will be even better since it can be re watched too. I wasn't around for the viewing last year and wish I had have been. I was lucky enough to get in this year and it was the best experience.

I've watched what I could so far and its been captured and edited so well that you can see the energy and intensity but the calmness of the event. But what it doesn't capture is electric feel that each and every player had everytime I came across them or interviewed someone. I could just feel and sense electricity in the air that buzzed around every group. It became intoxicating and you wanted to experience the entire day. I loved it and it made me want to work that much harder to show the event in all its greatness.

That's awesome.

Im going to ask Hawk to write a book. He is smart.
After a full year, and still talking...#Important

Ill buy it...hawk is wise

I'm all over it. Awesome to watch and I agree people should. I wish I could have volunteered but with the wedding coming shortly, just couldn't pull it off. Wanted to cheer my brosef on

#WINNING

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

I've certainly enjoyed watching what I have so far. Amazing to see these guys you know and how they play in an event of this magnitude. Also really cool to watch the guys that I haven't met in person yet. So easy to see on everyone's faces how much the MC means to each and everyone of them.

Not gonna lie.....I must figure out a way to get into the 2014 Morgan Cup.

I want it.......

And I'll be chasing you two fools around with a video camera..

The coverage has been awesome and really did a great job of capturing the intensity of the matches.

I want to be a part of this so bad it's not even funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back