Atlanta, GA - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Sligo

I dont care about your reasons. Leave at 10. Dont make me get a letter written up by BuckLaw & Diamond

We offer a very competitive fee schedule.

Ducking Dan eh Seth? #Weak

I'd love to play with Daniel. But, there's only one Canadan, and I've already had a chance to play with him this year. Others should get that experience.

Here is the current stab at the Sunday pairings:

1 - Canadan / Sparks/ Jlit26 / Zenger
2 - WadesWorld / TopDogg / CplJohnst/ LeeB
3 - Atl / Dhill / Greg Kulbick / Greg Kulbick's Brother
4 - JSkittle / Youngbuck / T2Grn18/ JTnumbers

The easiest scheduling fix was to swap Zenger and Youngbuck. T2GRN/Youngbuck, let me know if you want me to do a little more shuffling if you guys would rather play with others.

If there are any particular requests (e.g., need to play in an early group or really want to play with someone in particular), let me know. I'll see what I can do. The fifteensome is still a possibility...

We are still waiting to hear from TC on the times/rate. I have a backup course in mind that's about 10-15 min from the Residence Inn in case there are any issues. I hope to have something for everyone by this evening.

T2G and I had requested to play together in the Sunday round buddy. If I need to fall back in the pairings that is fine. It's four tee times changing my departure time by 20 minutes. No big deal.

Here is the current stab at the Sunday pairings:

1 - Canadan / Sparks/ Jlit26 / Zenger
2 - WadesWorld / TopDogg / CplJohnst/ LeeB
3 - Atl / Dhill / Greg Kulbick / Greg Kulbick's Brother
4 - JSkittle / Youngbuck / T2Grn18/ JTnumbers

The easiest scheduling fix was to swap Zenger and Youngbuck. T2GRN/Youngbuck, let me know if you want me to do a little more shuffling if you guys would rather play with others.

If there are any particular requests (e.g., need to play in an early group or really want to play with someone in particular), let me know. I'll see what I can do. The fifteensome is still a possibility...

We are still waiting to hear from TC on the times/rate. I have a backup course in mind that's about 10-15 min from the Residence Inn in case there are any issues. I hope to have something for everyone by this evening.

Bump with an edit:

If you are not on this list and want to play, let me know ASAP. Similarly, if you are on the list and cannot play, let me know ASAP. We are going to tell the course that we have four foursomes to book for Sunday, which should (hopefully) give us some pull on pricing. I need to make sure that the number stays accurate. Obviously, the more the merrier.

Thanks for handling this ATL

I have even more respect for RL Hawk after the pairings attempts. I vividly remember the IL thread...

I'm going to re-work the pairings and will repost the (hopefully) "final" pairings list this evening. I think that I have all scheduling and pairing requests. However, if you want something in particular and have not already told me (or if you think I've missed it), PM me.

I also hope that we can get the course/tee time/rate info posted this evening as well.

Thanks. This is going to be an awesome weekend.

Brand new box of the best ball on the market purchased and in the bag.

Ricky, don't bring the white with blue script. That'll confuse me too much.

Brand new box of the best ball on the market purchased and in the bag.

Ricky, don't bring the white with blue script. That'll confuse me too much.

I have a dozen pink ones as well.

Bump with an edit:

If you are not on this list and want to play, let me know ASAP. Similarly, if you are on the list and cannot play, let me know ASAP. We are going to tell the course that we have four foursomes to book for Sunday, which should (hopefully) give us some pull on pricing. I need to make sure that the number stays accurate. Obviously, the more the merrier.

You can put me where-ever. It's only 4 tee times. I only wanted to be near the front if it was an OHIO style list of like 30 tee times lol.

Josh, safe to assume we'll find out about format and such that morning?

Theres a chance it wont just be lowest team score?

You can put me where-ever. It's only 4 tee times. I only wanted to be near the front if it was an OHIO style list of like 30 tee times lol.

Got it. Will keep working on this.

Just as a note to everyone, the pairings may look a lot different than what DHill originally had. There is no ill intent for any changes. However, if you really, really want to play with the people that you're currently paired with (and haven't already told me), send me a PM and I'll figure it out.

Thanks.

It's THP. Nothing can be assumed haha

That's exciting! Would be cool to find out sooner, it could change how I approach Fridays round.

Either way, just wanna play a lot of golf and make some new friends.

I think it is safe to presume (more than likely) that everyone will play their own ball instead of it being a scramble format. Based on prior experience (and just the general experience of the event), everyone playing their own ball is the most fun and "fair" way of having an Invitational.**

(**The above comments are of ATLGolfer individually and are not the official position of THP. All format and competition decisions are solely within the discretion of THP. The definition of "fair" is also within the specific discretion of THP. There is no crying in golf; however, butt grabbing is permitted for professional golfers from Alabama using chewing tobacco.)

I think it is safe to presume (more than likely) that everyone will play their own ball instead of it being a scramble format. Based on prior experience (and just the general experience of the event), everyone playing their own ball is the most fun and "fair" way of having an Invitational.**

(**The above comments are of ATLGolfer individually and are not the official position of THP. All format and competition decisions are solely within the discretion of THP. The definition of "fair" is also within the specific discretion of THP. There is no crying in golf; however, butt grabbing is permitted for professional golfers from Alabama using chewing tobacco.)

I wish it were Alt Shot. Every time Ward hit a good drive, I would hit the next shot directly in the wood/water and watch him blow his top hat.

I wish it were Alt Shot. Every time Ward hit a good drive, I would hit the next shot directly in the wood/water and watch him blow his top hat.

Gonna be real weird when everyone starts to wonder why I start calling you speed bump and you have to tell them because I kept trying to run you over with the cart at full speed.

Gonna be real weird when everyone starts to wonder why I start calling you speed bump and you have to tell them because I kept trying to run you over with the cart at full speed.

No way the cart would make it over me. Not enough power.

Glad to have this event as the culmination of the week. Stuck in three days of "Precision Leadership" training in the meantime. As long as the Precision part wears off on my golf game, I'll be ok.

Got it. Will keep working on this.

Just as a note to everyone, the pairings may look a lot different than what DHill originally had. There is no ill intent for any changes. However, if you really, really want to play with the people that you're currently paired with (and haven't already told me), send me a PM and I'll figure it out.

Thanks.

Shake it up baby!

Butt grabbing comment deeply enjoyed. I prefer the slap but get I'm not pro from Alabama

Glad to have this event as the culmination of the week. Stuck in three days of "Precision Leadership" training in the meantime. As long as the Precision part wears off on my golf game, I'll be ok.
That sounds terrible. Hang in there

What time is everyone getting into the area? My flight lands at 2:30ish and the drive from the airport as I understand it, is about 35-40 minutes.

After you get your bags (and it will take a while for you to get your clubs in ATL) and on a rainy Friday afternoon with ATL traffic, expect that drive to take 60min+ And avoid 75/85 north through the city. Take 285 around the East/North way (towards Augusta). if you go up West wall you get snarled in the 285/75/400 Friday afternoon mess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For anyone traveling on Monday and have time for one more round, I can take up to three out at my club carts included, no cost, 1.5 hours north of the Trophy Club near I-75. It is a really good course, we may have to dodge workers as Monday is the day to get stuff done on course but usually not many problems. PM for details.

Bill and I are going to do this one day! I would guess most of the guys will be long gone by then. Nice gesture!

Forecast is starting to look a little better for the weekend precip wise. Hopefully that trend continues.

Forecast is starting to look a little better for the weekend precip wise. Hopefully that trend continues.

FYI, I want to play with you on Sunday #BecauseILoveYou

I want to know why JB isn't yelling at people about the weather talk? He crucified me before the CT Invitational. :alien:

Back