The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about me?

Come with Buck to Ohio in October...we will have 1 laugh

I am working on my wife. Trust me. Is there a date yet? And you know I love you buddy. You bought me a sonic blizzard (or whatever they call them). Haha

Its funny whenever I am feeling down (like today), I try and remember one of the 413 times that Dev came in this thread and ranted about tearing his pants.

DEV WAS HERE

Squat+-+Split+Pants.bmp

Diet Coke, all over my desk.

Thanks 441.

Something like that is definitely a sleep on it decision. Granted, Florida is the best state in the nation without any reason to debate or question this, it's something you'd want to be 100% committed to before you pack your bags

I am working on my wife. Trust me. Is there a date yet? And you know I love you buddy. You bought me a sonic blizzard (or whatever they call them). Haha
my sources tell me October 12th in Cle and 26th in Columbus

Which one is closer to Canadan? (Its my only point of reference..haha)

I believe he is coming to both, Cleveland will be the shorter drive and I believe is the one Buck is coming to (NE Ohio), Columbus is a bit further and in the middle of the state. Either way looks like good numbers coming for each

Forged vs Cast :banghead:

I believe he is coming to both, Cleveland will be the shorter drive and I believe is the one Buck is coming to (NE Ohio), Columbus is a bit further and in the middle of the state. Either way looks like good numbers coming for each

Of course!!! I told you jerks that the weekend of the 10th is the only weekend I cant go. Gee thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course!!! I told you jerks that the weekend of the 10th is the only weekend I cant go. Gee thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then come to the other, its the only way to squeeze 2 in a month

then come to the other, its the only way to squeeze 2 in a month

I need a co-pilot so sounds like its a no go for me if Buck is going to the other one.

Forged vs Cast :banghead:

I truly don't get those threads, if you feel there is no difference, then why do you need to argue about it.

Just when I think I am having a good day, bam, turns crappy .

I like butter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back