The THP Bridgestone Championship - THP Invades Las Vegas

Was checking out wolf on skydroid... Man that is a lot more sand than I'm used to, lol. What a beautiful looking course! Can't wait!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376689380868.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376689380868.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 0
Was checking out wolf on skydroid... Man that is a lot more sand than I'm used to, lol. What a beautiful looking course! Can't wait!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

The stuff that looks like sand in the picture is actually desert. You don't want to get in that stuff because it will tear up your clubs.

Picked up some B330 RX today to start playing. Since doing the online fitting, I have been excited to see what these can do for me. Breaking them out for tomorrows round.

I played the the B330 RX in preparation for Vegas. Can't really tell how the ball preformed, because I struck the ball so poorly today. May try and get out again Monday after work and see if I can get some work in with this ball.

Another work week has come and gone!

Any word on details for this event? Other than it'll be amazing.

Need to plan my travel day That Friday from Yellowstone to Vegas. I don't want to miss anything.

What are we, less than 6 weeks away?!?!

#getexcited

What are we, less than 6 weeks away?!?!

#getexcited

Yep, 38 days until I get on the plane to come west. I love Vegas anytime, but Vegas with 39 other THPers cannot be beat.

Yep, 38 days until I get on the plane to come west. I love Vegas anytime, but Vegas with 39 other THPers cannot be beat.
Quote for the effin truth right here! I'm sure that town has pretty much seen it all but I don't know if they can handle what we're bringing to town!

I don't know if I can handle what we're bringing to it.

Now that the Atlanta Invitational is over and since I can't weasel my way into the Callaway club testing weekend, my total focus is on Vegas. It'll be a long six weeks. I need another THP fix!

I have a rav4 with car seats in the back so i cant put the seat down. The thing barely fit in there

My company sold (happened right before Branson, so it was bitter sweet, had to miss branson for work travel but long term it is a good thing)
I got picture sent and ball fitting down. Work is back to normal now and I even got on the course Saturday and Sunday this weekend.
I am beyond ready for this.

He kinda fell off the radar before Branson too. I think maybe Taylor has his cell number, maybe. I could be wrong though.

My company sold (happened right before Branson, so it was bitter sweet, had to miss branson for work travel but long term it is a good thing)
I got picture sent and ball fitting down. Work is back to normal now and I even got on the course Saturday and Sunday this weekend.
I am beyond ready for this.

He Lives!!!

Between the business transition and then the Flu I was beginning to wonder lol.

Since I have been AWOL, I have a couple questions, if they have been covered I apologize in advance.

Is transportation to the course covered or do we need to rent a car? For those of us flying out monday morning can we just pay for sunday night at the RIO ourself?

Thanks

He Lives!!!

I played the the B330 RX in preparation for Vegas. Can't really tell how the ball preformed, because I struck the ball so poorly today. May try and get out again Monday after work and see if I can get some work in with this ball.

Same here! Owch! Hopefully my new golf instructor can help figure out what the heck happened in the weeks between practice/play. Let's see if I can turn this bad boy around before Vegas!

Between the business transition and then the Flu I was beginning to wonder lol.

Since I have been AWOL, I have a couple questions, if they have been covered I apologize in advance.

Is transportation to the course covered or do we need to rent a car? For those of us flying out monday morning can we just pay for sunday night at the RIO ourself?

Thanks

You are on your own for transportation, allthough Im sure u can find a ride when the time comes

and yes call the rio and book sunday if u want, last I heard it was dirt cheap

I am calling the RIO today. I could rent a car, but with my sense of direction I would probably wind up in reno lol. Thank you for the info.

You are on your own for transportation, allthough Im sure u can find a ride when the time comes

and yes call the rio and book sunday if u want, last I heard it was dirt cheap

Further trip bookings on hold for the moment. A discrepancy with my wife's new passport. First, it was something to do with her middle name. It was all clarified. Got it in mail last week and they left her maiden name on passport, not married name. Cheryl's on phone right now, trying to amend their screw up. Well, found out it's their error, but she has to fork out another $120 to do another passport. Well, I'm not happy now.

Back