Affleck as Batman

fupresti

Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
Aflek? Batman?

Ugh.

Hopefully it will be better than DareDevil.

ANOTHER Batman movie?!?!?! When does it end???

When it stops making huge profits. I don't think Affleck is a good choice, doesn't exactly give off the vibe of BA, unless you're into that WWII fighter pilot thing. I will refrain from total judgement, but Bale will be difficult to replace, as well as Nolan as director. 3 great movies and Superman has had????

Rich>Kryptonite

I dont get the Affleck hate. Sure he made some terrible movies in his younger days, buts he's been pretty phenomenal, especially since he started directing. Argo? The Town?

the whole problem with this...Christan Bale has set the bar high and whoever plays Batman is going to be compared to him. It's like saying someone else other than Robert Downey Jr playing Iron Man would be well received.

Can't be any worse than clooney as batman

He is a better choice than was Michael Keaton years ago.

Affleck is one of my favorite actors. Not sure about him as Batman though, should be interesting.

Affleck was the bomb in phantoms

I am so sad by this. I am going to wait and see. But no. This does not make me giddy.

No thanks..maybe on redbox

You're insane.

I'm not kidding, I thought Dark Knight Rises was awful. The direct to video Batman cartoons on Netflix (like Batman: Under the Red Hood) are way better and stay closer to the comics.

Back