The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got off of the phone with a higher-up at my substitute teaching employer. I have a chance at a "full-time" (one year) position at a middle school helping a few students with learning disabilities. On the 3rd-5th next week I'll be going into the classroom to see if this is a good fit for me. Wish me luck...would love to get this locked down for the entire school year!

Good luck Nate!

Good luck nate

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Good luck nate

I love THP'ers and their generosity. Never cease to be amazed!

Good Luck Nate!!!

The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

I agree but I refuse to give you thanks.

Good.

And everytime you get some, I will have it removed.

#iwin

Breakfast pizza after a night of staying up to late on THP.

That would be awesome. The boy would love it too. He's always talking about you and everybody else here anyway.

Watching my dogs eat dog ice cream. Ellie knows to put it between her paws, and she lays on the rug, so it doesn't move and she can eat it quickly. Duke just sticks his snout right into the cup and pushes it around the dining room on the tile floor trying to eat it. It takes him twice as long to eat it, but he's so happy.

Watching my dogs eat dog ice cream. Ellie knows to put it between her paws, and she lays on the rug, so it doesn't move and she can eat it quickly. Duke just sticks his snout right into the cup and pushes it around the dining room on the tile floor trying to eat it. It takes him twice as long to eat it, but he's so happy.

I may have to get Trixie some of that tonight or tomorrow.
She's getting her teeth cleaned today

I may have to get Trixie some of that tonight or tomorrow.
She's getting her teeth cleaned today

Our dogs love it! I keep saying I am going to make it myself, I found a recipe I just have to do it. LOL Duke somehow managed to push his all the way into the guest bedroom. Ellie has been done for 5 minutes now, and he is still going.

Correction was going, Ellie just stole it from him. I am sitting here and the next thing I see is the ice cream cup in Ellie mouth and she is carrying it across the dining room. What a little thief.

Correction was going, Ellie just stole it from him. I am sitting here and the next thing I see is the ice cream cup in Ellie mouth and she is carrying it across the dining room. What a little thief.

Ellie just understands one of the rules of life: Two scoops are better than one.

LoL our Ellie loves her ice cream as well. When we got to Rita's a get her a kids Vanilla cone and then make her sit for it. When I give her the green light she starts licking it and then she stands up like a bear and attacks it from the top

LoL our Ellie loves her ice cream as well. When we got to Rita's a get her a kids Vanilla cone and then make her sit for it. When I give her the green light she starts licking it and then she stands up like a bear and attacks it from the top

Haha, you must get that on video tape.

Our dogs love it! I keep saying I am going to make it myself, I found a recipe I just have to do it. LOL Duke somehow managed to push his all the way into the guest bedroom. Ellie has been done for 5 minutes now, and he is still going.

If he just paid attention to how she was doing it she wouldn't have to try to "show" him again :act-up:

Seeing Mumford & Sons live in concert is officially off the bucket list. And it was even more incredible than I thought it could ever be.

Seeing Mumford & Sons live in concert is officially off the bucket list. And it was even more incredible than I thought it could ever be.

Solid HHJJ right there.

Nice. I'm looking forward to seeing these guys. They did a concert at Red Rocks about a year ago which is now available via iTunes / Netflix / etc. Amazing show.

Nice. I'm looking forward to seeing these guys. They did a concert at Red Rocks about a year ago which is now available via iTunes / Netflix / etc. Amazing show.

I've seen the Red Rocks concert online, and agree it was an amazing show. Saw them last night at the Forest Hills tennis facility in Queens, NY. It was by far my favorite venue for a concert yet.

If you are a fan, do all you can to see them live. The DVDs, YouTube vids, and even their CDs do not do their talent and passion justice.

Branson is getting closer. I'm excited. Wish clubs were coming, but this is all about the Doc.

Youre a good man charlie brown, go make the wife happy
Branson is getting closer. I'm excited. Wish clubs were coming, but this is all about the Doc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back