Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you thought about back weighting them to get them a lighter swing weight.

I might try that. I got the clubs when Callaway had their warehouse sale earlier this summer, I'm gonna take my time to decide I think, being able to hit all the clubs are Roger Dunn is pretty nice.

I'm pondering getting rid of my stage 2 driver, just bought a 910d3 and I'm not 100% sold on the rbz. What to do what to do?!?!?

I wanted to love the stage 2, but it just doesn't give me the warm and fuzzy feeling I'm looking for.

I am pondering trying a seemore. All the raves I've read about them and the love they get has made me curious.
Would never hurt to try. Is there an SPI instructor near us? I've grabbed SeeMore's and rolled them but didn't have a clue what to do with the markings on them.

Pondering getting these steel shafted R flexed nightmares out of the Doc's bag:

pahebe8e.jpg

This is screaming my name and I can't stop listening to it.

edazarav.jpg

What's an SF series?

Pondering getting these steel shafted R flexed nightmares out of the Doc's bag:

pahebe8e.jpg

Does that say "Bang" on the sole?

Would never hurt to try. Is there an SPI instructor near us? I've grabbed SeeMore's and rolled them but didn't have a clue what to do with the markings on them.

Nah, big void of any instructors up here. :/

Hide the red dot at address. Make your stroke. Pick your ball out of the bottom of the cup.

Checkered, you could experiment fairly cheap I figure. Grab a used FGP or FGP2 online. There are a lot of guys that can help you make a choice if you have questions.

It's missing the t

Believe it or not, I thought this exact thing while taking the pic. Classic Wake, good freaking times.

Taking donations...

$T2eC16hHJF8FFptLrbMPBSJpRWTtz!~~60_57.JPG

Checkered, you could experiment fairly cheap I figure. Grab a used FGP or FGP2 online. There are a lot of guys that can help you make a choice if you have questions.

Lefty even? going to look now...

Hawk,

Do donations on that Bettinardi get me joint custody?

Saw a cheap FGP mallet on eBay. Looks pretty ugly, but if you're just playing around that shouldn't matter much. You could probably wait it out and something good is bound to pop up sir.

Saw that, I'll poke around a bit on their site. bound to find something that strikes my fancy. Thanks for looking good sir!

No problem buddy. Feel free to ask questions in the Seemore thread or you are always welcome to PM me too. Like I said, waiting around might be worth it. I paid $60 for my FGP2 and it was in very good condition. I know it's different with the LH market, but still never know.

There are a few CS mid mallets I'm looking at Mike. Some beauties out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back