The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck Thain. Where are you applying?

Good Luck Thain, if it doesn't work out, I will hire you. You can be my yard boy, it won't pay much, but you will get to stay in the US.

I would have payed you extra to vacuum, but I bought a Roomba this week, so you are too late.

1239772_10153228241375377_579607485_n.jpg

TTing

This unagi roll is delicious. So are the crab rangoon I got with it.

Holy shiznit
3usutena.jpg

Wake. That is effing incredible.

I guess you don't eff with the African Cheetah

Wake. That is effing incredible.

Right... RIGHT!!!

The best part is, he stole that move straight fromt he Croc's (or whatever that species is, hard to tell) book. Sneak up on the water, grab him from the waters edge, totally how a croc does it.

So that makes a Tuna and Cheetah as my top 2 animals to avoid. Wow.

Honest Question

Friday afternoon putting contest, would I get weird looks if I brought my Betti to roll?

Im 0-2 up to this point, first one hit the flag stick (not sure why it wasnt pulled) and the other ran over right edge.

Ive got the carpet break dialed in

Honest Question

Friday afternoon putting contest, would I get weird looks if I brought my Betti to roll?

Im 0-2 up to this point, first one hit the flag stick (not sure why it wasnt pulled) and the other ran over right edge.

Eff the weird looks man. I say go with it. You better win though! :D

Eff the weird looks man. I say go with it. You better win though! :D

no kidding cash plus gift card on the line

Definitely weird. I'd do it anyway though.

We had something like that for a charity thing and I was contemplating a trip to the car, but chickened out. Still regret it!

It's still good! The mice and roaches just add extra seasoning, that's all.

My dad is actually headed out to KC next week for a school reunion. He'll be pretty disappointed that Bryant's is closed (and pretty disgusted as to why).

He could go to Okie Joes and get real BBQ

Dangit Taylor....

We had something like that for a charity thing and I was contemplating a trip to the car, but chickened out. Still regret it!

1 more roll with the stock putter, then its Betti time!

Honest Question

Carpet dialed in....LOL.

Mike, you should pull the ball back off the carpet on to the tile floor. It's the office variation of chutting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back