The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love fish, neutral on rum, really love beer, hate shandy, warming up to mike hunt with every day that passes.
You should really learn to love mike hunt.

hahaha. I think it's just destiny.

It's the Official Beer of Haters Gonna Hate everywhere.

Any excuse that I get to post this, I'll take it.

RHuHq.gif

I'm feeling pretty gruntled tonight.

man I really want sushi now...

Heading to the doctor's office this morning to set up Lynne's next surgery it is something called percutaneous transluminal angioplasty of the femoral arteries, this should help her tremendously with her PAD. We plan to schedule the surgery sometime in early October.

Heading to the doctor's office this morning to set up Lynne's next surgery it is something called percutaneous transluminal angioplasty of the femoral arteries, this should help her tremendously with her PAD. We plan to schedule the surgery sometime in early October.

Good luck buddy. Hope all goes well. Will be thinking about you guys.

Good luck to you and Lynne. Thoughts and good energy headed your way.

Good luck DD

I will be sending good vibes your way today DD!!!!!! All the best.

Love fish, neutral on rum, really love beer, hate shandy, warming up to mike hunt with every day that passes.

I'm with you on those 2. Wonder if that helps my probation

This Jess Greenberg lady is a really good singer.

Spoiler

This Jess Greenberg lady is a really good singer.

Spoiler

She sings? Only thing I heard was "Take my Breath away" playing. Oh that was just in my head. Nevermind.

She sings? Only thing I heard was "Take my Breath away" playing. Oh that was just in my head. Nevermind.

She's an artist Ricky! Respect her for her talents! Stop being a pig! She also likes Dixon Cider. It's her favorite drink.

Applying for a job today... In the USA... This could be my only shot at not having to leave...

I'm pretty happy to hear that. Good luck

a7u4a4a5.jpg

Rum anyone?

I love Total Wine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back