The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean 2003 when we played USC and Georgia Tech? Or that ONE year (when we were the best in the nation) when our OOC schedule was weaker, and would still stand up to OSU's schedule this year.

The second. Yes. 04

It was the citadel, and it kept us out of the national championship game. We were penalized for it.

And I stand by my statement that the CItadel, ULM and ULL is no weaker than SDSU, BUffalo and FAMU.

#sarcasm

Interesting that this GA-SC game has slowed down a bit from the pace of the first half.

Closer to what I expected. SC's defense was disappointing... well UGA's weak d doesn't surprise me.

And I stand by my statement that the CItadel, ULM and ULL is no weaker than SDSU, BUffalo and FAMU.

I agree. Completely. That's coming from a guy whose team beat a 1 year old D1 team last week and a FCS team this week.

Glad to have jrod back!

There's a good chance this season will end with 3 undefeated teams as long as they handle their business.

I believe strength of schedule will play a major factor in the final year of the awful BCS era. Then we can debate who should be ranked #4!!

#sarcasm

Interesting that this GA-SC game has slowed down a bit from the pace of the first half.

It has not lost my interest though, this is a knock down drag out type of game.

I'm a lot more enthusiastic about UT's season after seeing the performances put on by UGA and UF over the past couple of weeks. We've played some weak teams, no doubt, over the past couple weeks. But we've showed that a lot of the weaknesses we thought we'd have on defense are stronger than expected. And that's without our starting wOLB, DE, and CB. If Tennessee can figure out the QB debacle and have one of our freshmen step it up big time then I don't feel uncomfortable saying that we could end up with only 4 losses this regular season.

Oregon and Alabama. The only two teams on our schedule now that I say would take an utter miracle to win.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Um, WTF USCe?

The missed extra point is HUGE! I hope that comes back to bite the ole ball coach.

I hate games like the UGA/USC won, I really don't enjoy pulling for either team. I never really disliked UGA, but my brother in law killed that for me. I have hated Spurrier for a very very long time.

Ugh. Damn freshmen QB's. Good grief.

3rd and 19 from your own 1, stretch zone for a crap ton more than a first? Sure.

I'm a lot more enthusiastic about UT's season after seeing the performances put on by UGA and UF over the past couple of weeks. We've played some weak teams, no doubt, over the past couple weeks. But we've showed that a lot of the weaknesses we thought we'd have on defense are stronger than expected. And that's without our starting wOLB, DE, and CB. If Tennessee can figure out the QB debacle and have one of our freshmen step it up big time then I don't feel uncomfortable saying that we could end up with only 4 losses this regular season.

Oregon and Alabama. The only two teams on our schedule now that I say would take an utter miracle to win.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

The secondary will need to improve as well. A good QB is going to pick us apart.

3rd and 19 from your own 1, stretch zone for a crap ton more than a first? Sure.

Works every ti... no I hate when we do that.

3rd & 13...no problem! Wow

Can you say blown coverage. USC is overrated every single year.

The secondary will need to improve as well. A good QB is going to pick us apart.

Hmmmmmmmmm.

Seriously, I think Davis is a good hire and UT will be back sooner rather than later.

So true.

What a horrible defensive breakdown.

No doubt, got through the 1st line and there was no CB or safety to help. Game killer right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back