The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got nothing against the guy. But the hype after 6-8 good games was far overblown. It compared a lot to Tebow in regards to some of the statements. Seattle won during the 2nd half because of their defense and Wilson not making mistakes. For that, he deserved a lot of it, just as Tebow did as well. But people need to slow down and remember that it takes a few more games to be crowned the best.

I feel the same about Kap. They both have a small sample size and get a lot of yardage off gimmick option which given the new rules I think will be toned down.

Who saw Pryor bringing this for Da Raiders, wow!!!

Hey looky there, Rothlisberger tripled his points.

Falcons offensive line is horrrrible. Gotta do something. Run a screen or a draw or something. When they go no huddle they are so much better but they refuse to do it.

Reggie Bush with a huge day so far. 77 rushing, 99 yards receiving. Wow

I feel the same about Kap. They both have a small sample size and get a lot of yardage off gimmick option which given the new rules I think will be toned down.

Im the opposite on Kap. He has the bigger arm, bigger body and as fast or faster. Wilson is a one trick pony right now. But he is smart enough to not make mistakes.

Reggie Bush with a huge day so far. 77 rushing, 99 yards receiving. Wow
Lovin it! Its wierd to watch the Lions actually have something good coming out of the backfield.

Is it really legal to tackle with your helmet first into a leg? That seems super dangerous.
Yes, and it's encouraged, compared to hitting anywhere near the head.

Makes sense, eh?

With that said, Wilson just made a heck of throw.

Makes sense, eh?

Meanwhile hitting someone in the shoulder pads with your shoulder pads will get you a 15 yard penalty.

2 REALLY bad PF against he Bucs on that crap today.

Makes sense, eh?

No, it sounds like a frittata wrote the rulebook. One helmet to a knee is about as troublesome as 4-5 helmets to the head in terms of career enders... Wow.

No, it sounds like a frittata wrote the rulebook. One helmet to a knee is about as troublesome as 4-5 helmets to the head in terms of career enders... Wow.

Cant tackle with the helmut on any tackling in the NFL.

Cant tackle with the helmut on any tackling in the NFL.

That's weird, because some dude from Chicago just took out a Bengal with helmet to thigh.

I'm glad to hear it's not supposed to be legal. That was ugly.

Been wondering why we arent going no huddle. Guess this is why:

ujy3anu5.jpg

In other news, while you can't hit a player in the shoulder pad, pick a guy up and slamming on head WCW style is kosher.

These calls are a joke right now.

Andrew luck is awesome

Hahahahhaha. Blaine Gabbert could lose a starting job to JaMarcus Russel he is so bad. Just awful.

Hahahahhaha. Blaine Gabbert could lose a starting job to JaMarcus Russel he is so bad. Just awful.

Now that is bad!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish we could stop sucking against New Orleans. Its sad that I count it as a loss every season.

I wish we could stop sucking against New Orleans. Its sad that I count it as a loss every season.

Nice faith you have in your team.

How is it his fault when the RT wiffs on a cut block and the DE jumps back up to make a pick on a designed flare pass timing route? Blame Joekel, not Gabbert. Blaine hasn't been th problem today. Sacked six times, hurried most others, dropped passes when he does have any time. He isnt good but he is far from as bad as the stats indicate.

Tapped from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice faith you have in your team.

I have faith against every other team. Just something about going to NO and we just fall apart. I think its like 2-11 or something against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back