The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pittsburgh offense?!?! Where in the hell did it go? Zero points scored by the offense with less than 4 minutes to go. Wow.

How is it his fault when the RT wiffs on a cut block and the DE jumps back up to make a pick on a designed flare pass timing route? Blame Joekel, not Gabbert. Blaine hasn't been th problem today. Sacked six times, hurried most others, dropped passes when he does have any time. He isnt good but he is far from as bad as the stats indicate.

Tapped from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That pick 6 that he threw directly to the Chiefs DL was horrible.

How is it his fault when the RT wiffs on a cut block and the DE jumps back up to make a pick on a designed flare pass timing route? Blame Joekel, not Gabbert. Blaine hasn't been th problem today. Sacked six times, hurried most others, dropped passes when he does have any time. He isnt good but he is far from as bad as the stats indicate.

You have to open your eyes as a QB. That block miss does not mean throw the pass. Amazing that you never see any top tier QBs make these mistakes. You would think their O-Line never misses a block. It was a terrible pass. Even without the missed block, it was thrown high. You can say not as bad as his stats and I can say all those sacks and hurries are not all on the O-Line. He is holding the ball too long, telegraphing everything and missing open targets.

He is an awful QB that apologists keep finding a way to defend the guy despite regressing.

Steelers fans need to put the towels down. They are terrible!

Browns playing zone on every 3rd down losers

Wow. Pryor better be glad he was ruled down.

4th and 9 and pryor completes 21 yarder

Now that looks like Pryor at OSU.

Reggie Bush with another TD! What a game for him.

Edit: Should be overturned.

Why do coaches punt when down by 26 with 6 minutes left at midfield? Like it could get worse?

Told you. Steven Jackson forgot he was in ATL and dropped a TD pass.

I wish we could stop sucking against New Orleans. Its sad that I count it as a loss every season.
It was a good game but the Saints pretty much count the game in ATL as a loss for them every season too.

It was a good game but the Saints pretty much count the game in ATL as a loss for them every season too.

I agree. Just sick if watching our defense be the reason we dont win, year after year after year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back