2013 THP Sarasota Gauntlet Team Challenge

I can belive this awesome event is filling up so fast.What a great opportunity. I'm gonna see of I can pull this off by tonight and get on a waiting list. I would hate to miss out on this one .

ive been stalking this topic like a freak.. I almost took a lunch break and missed it after chasing it for weeks! I kinda feel like that moment when you finally sit on the potty after holding it in for hours

What a cool event idea! I'm sure you all are going to have a blast!

Very cool, wish I would be able to help out on this, but I'll have used a bit of my funds about a week earlier with weekend with the wife.

Sounds like it will be an awesome time, though. You guys have fun, we want to see plenty of pictures, too! Of course!

That's an awesome group of golfers right there. Bet it's going to be a blast!

That is a great group of guys, and an absolute steal for what you are getting. I hope everyone has an awesome time.

Where is mward?

Where is mward?

Prior plans down in the south Florida area with a groom and a few other groomsmen. Mward is bummed about it all.

Mward is also speaking in third person.

Wait till all you guys see the prize list we have going for the winners.
Think equipment and think popular.

This is going to be one heck of a golf weekend.

Prior plans down in the south Florida area with a groom and a few other groomsmen. Mward is bummed about it all.

Mward is also speaking in third person.

You truly are Dwight Schrute.
Shunned.

And on a related topic, I have never met someone that has as many weddings to go to as you guys do. You are like Vince Vaughn in the wedding crashers only half the size.

I might have to talk to the wife about getting my name on the waiting list. I can already see that it is going to be awesome to play 3 great courses with THPers, you can't go wrong here!!

2013 THP Sarasota Gauntlet Team Challenge

You truly are Dwight Schrute.
Shunned.

And on a related topic, I have never met someone that has as many weddings to go to as you guys do. You are like Vince Vaughn in the wedding crashers only half the size.

I can't believe enough people like me to invite me to be in their wedding party. It's like they see the flower girl and say oh he can walk with her, that'll be perfect.

Last one of the Season year thank goodness. I think this one's the last friend to get hitched too.

Wait till all you guys see the prize list we have going for the winners.
Think equipment and think popular.

This is going to be one heck of a golf weekend.

I shall not even dare to guess what this could be.

It's enough for me knowing that #itwillbeawesome

I might have to talk to the wife about getting my name on the waiting list. I can already see that it is going to be awesome to play 3 great courses with THPers, you can't go wrong here!!

Do it!

I can't believe enough people like me to invite me to be in their wedding party. It's like they see the flower girl and say oh he can walk with her, that'll be perfect.

Last one of the Season year thank goodness. I think this one's the last friend to get hitched too.

Weddings are dumb

Love hearing this Quinn.

Weddings are dumb

They're not all bad, but I'm weary of them. Doesn't help that he was in mine.. Kinda like payback I guess

They're not all bad, but I'm weary of them. Doesn't help that he was in mine.. Kinda like payback I guess

They arent fun for me when I get drunk MWard texts from these weddings. Haha Sucks that you cant make it buddy. I am still holding out hope I can attend.

wait you're not mad because you will be wearing a cheerleader uniform that weekend are you?:banana:

We are called spirit captains thank you very much

People in FL not making this event...#weaksauce

Back