2013 Albatross Club Memberships - Closed For Now

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
What a year 2013 has been. The "new" THP kicked off with a bang and your support of this endeavor was nothing short of miraculous. The club itself has continued to evolve and this year featured benefits such as THP events, THP fantasy sports, the THP hat and so much more.

Each day that passes, THP is working on ways to maximize the value for those that choose to support this project and we believe 2014 will offer even more. At this time we are closing signup for the 2013 Albatross Club. Because it runs from January to December, we would not feel right keeping it open and having people signup for just a 3 month period or so (as well as the events being finished or sold out).

Instead we are going to be offering early signup for the 2014 Albatross Club, in a month or two with some special features for those that choose to sign up early. More on that at a later date, but we can confidently say that 2014 will raise the bar once again for features to the Albatross Club as a thank you for your contribution.

As always, THP will continue to remain completely free for those that enjoy the forum and website. The Albatross Club is a separate animal that is there for those that want a bit more. They want THP events, more contests, fantasy sports, more forum testing and of course SWAG.

Thank you all for the wonderful support in 2013. Without your assistance, none of this happens and its because of each one of you we are able to continue to raise the bar through creativity and innovation to bring you closer to the golf industry than ever before. On tap for next year already for those that decide the AC is for them.

2014 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Golf Event
#TheKing - Team Event w/ Callaway Golf (Featuring Harry Arrnett & HashtagChad)
Love Is In The Air - Special Couples Event
The Gauntlet - TBA
And a whole lot more coming soon.

From all of us here at THP, thank you all for a wonderful 2013 (still a lot more to come).

Looking forward to what 2014 will bring! Thanks JB and GG for putting up with all of us this year. Here's to making 2014 the BEST year at THP....EVER!

Cannot wait. I will be signing up as soon as I can.

I would sign up for 2014 now if you'd let me, and I have no doubt whant you have in store will be awesome.

Can't wait...I will sign up the minute it's offered!

Count me in for an early sign up! Cannot wait for 2014 to unfold! Thank you JB and GG for this dreamland!

I would sign up for 2014 now if you'd let me, and I have no doubt whant you have in store will be awesome.
Exactly!

Can't wait for the early sign up! My albatross membership was probably one of the best investments I made this year. Can't wait for 2014!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

But I want to give you my money now! I don't want to wait a few months! I will be signing up early for sure. Joining THP and the AC have been two of the best golfing decisions I've ever made.

Absolute no brainer for me. 2013 is my first year on THP, and it has been an incredible experience so far.

Best year yet and history shows it'll only get better.

Just tell me when we can renew.
#Albatrossforlife

Can't wait to sign up for 2014!

The Albatross Club is the best investment going. It enables great events, contests and more. It pays back over and over. I'm ready when you are for 2014 membership.

Sounds awesome, thanks JB and GG for all that you do! And you might as well just sign me up now, the AC is a no brainer, especially with everything coming up next year!

I love being part of the AC and can't wait for 2014 signups. I'll get in early. A great way for me to give a little back to JB, GG and the THP Staff for all they do. I've enjoyed the discount on a few items purchased through the THP store and being able to participate in the Albatross Club only events like the Invitationals as well. Very worth it!

2014! Hold on tight!!

2013 was my first true year on THP and it has been incredible. I cannot wait to see what 2014 is going to bring for everyone!

Thank you JB and GG for a great 2013. Looking forward to 2014!!

Will keep an eye out for 2014 sign ups for sure!!!

I tell you every year about this time JB but you should charge us more. Enough said. Can't wait.

I tell you every year about this time JB but you should charge us more. Enough said. Can't wait.

I appreciate that buddy. I appreciate all the comments in this thread. We would rather people save their money and be able to make it to some of the awesome stuff we have planned. Thanks though, the kind words are cherished.

Back